Scholarship in Film school

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Scholarship in Film school

The International Academy of Film and Television is granting scholarship programs to aspiring filmmakers. The scholarship open to all applicants who express a strong desire to learn professional film making skills. The scholarship is offered to all filmmakers without respect to race, gender, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, or country of origin. Applicants can be at beginner level or experienced professionals who might wish to change their careers. With an emphasis on total immersion in the course, the successful applicant should expect to set aside any other job or program he or she might be enrolled in. For details kindly please visit - http://www.filmschool.ph/admission/scholarship.php

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well friends, I am looking for a good film institute. I found this school online called Blue Ridge Film Institute in Asheville, North Carolina, but I don't know if it's a real school, accredited or not? Has anyone ever heard of Blue Ridge Film Institute? Or do you know how you can go about to find out if a school is accredited? Anyone ever heard of this One year film school?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Am glad to hv joined here,as i know i wil be helped to archive my goals and that is to be a producer,director and writer,as im sure am highly gifted in writin n film creativity may be more than any one i know,i wan a help to get a scholership so i cn attend a film skul in America.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.