My girlfried....is magic
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: My girlfried....is magic

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

My girlfried....is magic

Hoola¡¡
    Again, I put another illustration here. And wait yours comments, of course. This is one of my last works... If you want more...you must wait a little time....one year o two....jajajaj. Nooo. Soon, I hope. I know that the shadows on arms are bad, and no sensations of profundity...but now I do a new work whit shadows...whith black...... more contrast.

(Sorry for my english....uffff)

Thank you¡¡

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The only lightsource in this seems to be the book? If so, this should be darker overall, and also the objects shouldn't be reflecting light, as if it was white.
    There are a lot of things you could improve in this image. But first of all I would get the lighting right. Then I would study some clothing.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Your girlfriend also has really big tits, they are almost the size of her head!
    Her waist also seems very long.
    Also, the bottom of her dress ruins the picture for me. The books are cute, and the demons look nice, but the bottom of her dress looks very fake. Too symmetrical. See if you can find some references for flowy material.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah, you definitely need to find the light source for this thing. There are values, but they seem to be just... there, with nothing to really guide them. Also, it feels like you just used patterns on Photoshop (or whatever program you're working with) for a lot of the textures, and frankly it kinda looks tacky and out of place. My advice for that is to just paint your own. It might not look hyperrealistic or whatever, but at least it will flow with the rest of the piece better.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    That is ace!! I'll leave comments about the technique to others, but it did make me smile! 'My girlfriend is magic', just ace!

jajaja

Keep it coming!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by tripperfunster View Post
    Your girlfriend also has really big tits, they are almost the size of her head!
    I can't stop laughing at this for some reason. Thanks a lot, man.

Uh... oh, I think you should practise drawing cloth, just drape some sheets somewhere and draw. Standing in a mirror and drawing your clothes is good too. I know her collar is meant to stand up like that but the bottom of her dress is really stiff too, almost like some sort of lampshade. That's my suggestion.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.