Generally I feel more comfortable with ps, and I use very seldom Painter, for many reason, layers being the main cause, but there is definetly one thing that I love in painter and its the way you can blend underlying colours with new brush strokes. I am not an expert in painter nor ps so please, anyone knows if there is a way to do the same in ps?
Anybody knows a way to blend underlaying paint with new brush strokes? I dont mean the smudge tool, coz the result has nothing to do with what painter does.
thank you in advance.