Post Apocalypse Sci-Fi artists needed
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Post Apocalypse Sci-Fi artists needed

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Post Apocalypse Sci-Fi artists needed

Hello everybody,
    I am the Creative Director for an upcoming production from Netflow Developments tentatively titled ‘Paradise Lost’. Currently we are looking for a few new concept artists, modellers and level designers and are excited to speak with anyone that has a passion for their work!
    Game Overview:
    Paradise Lost is a Post-Apocalyptic first person shooter based roughly 80 years in the future involving three hostile races. The Aliens, the last of what was a peaceful and evolved race, were brought here by a human technological mishap; their goals to terra-form their new and only home in order to prevent their races extinction. The savage Hybrids, Engineered Bio-Mechanical freaks created by the humans to wage a war against the aliens, have recently revolted against the disposable role unto which they have been enslaved into by the humans. Made insane with rage and hatred for their creators their sole drive is to exact revenge on the human race for the tens of thousands of their people who were sent to their unwilling deaths. That leaves us with the all too familiar humans, having lost their planet due to their own ignorance and aggression they struggle to rebuild their race from the safety of a converted lunar mining colony. Desperately trying to avoid falling back into their old habits which brought them their current situation they clearly demonstrate that old habits are hard to kick.
    We have a considerable database of Concept work already done but are looking forward to new members who can come on board and lend their talent to the project, the links below are a few examples of the artistic direction we have begun to take. We are currently putting the finishing touches on a demo as a proof of concept of the company which we are taking overseas to Europe as our company is going Public in North America and Europe to raise capital for the next phase of development!

Examples:
    http://www.paradiselostonline.com/pu...ic_samples.zip

Although there are no available paid positions at this time we will be implementing a reward system in the near future where we will be giving out cash rewards to those who contribute the most every month, so we look forward to giving back and showing our appreciation. We hope in time to bring on artists full time and will be looking to our volunteers before any other candidates.
    Those who are interested please feel free to email me at creative AT netflowdevelopments.com

Last edited by Hamlet; April 28th, 2008 at 04:49 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 543 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    all your links are dead. could you update them pls?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Links have been fixed - seems our new gallery system needed an extra subfolder. Getting a great response already - looking forward to talking to more talented artists.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

come on come all

Good to see the links are fixed. I'm happy to say that I'm part of this project and it's getting pretty exciting with what's going on lately. We have some phenomenal artists coming on board and can't wait to talk to anyone out there who is interesting in contributing to this already incredible project.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Checking back - just want to say thank you to everyone who has come aboard - production of both concepts and 3d work is going well. We are still on the look out for a few more volunteer concept artists - especially people interested in doing environmental work.

Thank you.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just a quick update saying that we have really built a top notch team of some extremely talented Concept artists and have a great system of organization that really keeps us working as a efficient unit. We are definitely still on the hunt for more concept artists or 3D modelers so if you are interested we would love to talk further about the possibility of bringing you on board.
    We offer free web hosting for all of our artists and put a lot of effort in promoting their work through our Spotlight site(http://www.paradiselostgame.com/spotlight.html)

The best way to reach us is to head over to

http://www.paradiselostgame.com/spotlight.html

and click on the flashing button at the bottom.

Can't wait to hear from you soon!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I wanted to put out a separate call for Story Board Artists. We are needing 2 Story Board artists do work separate from the main team on a project within this project. My apologies for being cryptic but if you would like more information please don't hesitate to ask.

Of course we are still open to speaking with new concept artists, modellers, texture artists, level designers, sound engineers and writers but especially if you an artist who loves to do Sequential work and Storyboards and are looking for a wickedly talented and organised team to work on a project with then we are THAT TEAM!

For anyone curious as to where we are, you can check out the Dev Team page on our site, but our Concept team is up to 15 or so dedicated and productive members, and by the end of this week we should have 5 3D modellers on board. We are producing roughly 20 new pieces of concept work a week so the ball has definitely picked up speed and nothing is going to stop us now!
    Our Artist spotlight site receives 30+ unique visitors a day and we are seeing sometimes over 100 hits a week to a specific artist's biography, a lot of our artists are reporting big increases in traffic to their websites so we are probably the proudest of that achievement as we have managed increase the amount of eyes in the world that find our Team Members and their work!

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Not sure why I didn't have this up in the past but I wanted to post a link to our public concept gallery for anyone wanting to check out the quality of work our team is producing:
    http://www.paradiselostonline.com/pu...spgmGal=Public

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    unconnected - you have PM :-)

Andy

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Andy,

Great to be talking with you and thanks for the interest in the project!

www.IronbellyStudios.com
    Creative Service Provider(2D,3D,UI,Animation,VFX,Audio,Code for PC, Console and Mobile)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I want to put a general call out for Skilled and Talented Environmental Artists. We already have a assembled a team of unbelievable talent and now just need a few more select artists to tackle some larger more detailed painting jobs. If you have the passion, the drive and experience with doing impressive environmental art I am eager to speak with you about how we can challenge your abilities and allow your artistic passions to really soar!

Please send me an email to netflow _at_ gmail.com or head over to www.paradiselostgame.com/ and click on the "contact/join us" link.

Can't wait to speak with you soon!

www.IronbellyStudios.com
    Creative Service Provider(2D,3D,UI,Animation,VFX,Audio,Code for PC, Console and Mobile)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Putting out a general call to Concept Artists, 3D modellers and Animators who have a talent or passoin for mechanical creations. We are beginning the initial stages of creating the army of mechanical monstrosities that will comprise the villains for the first portion of our game and need more help in doing so!

As usual you can shoot an email to netflow _=at=- gmail . com or simply head over to paradiselostgame.com and click on the contact/join link

Can't wait to speak with you soon!!

www.IronbellyStudios.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Please check out my work and let me know if this style is of any use to your endeavors. I really like what you have going here.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Very interesting stuff, it will be interesting on how we can fit your unique artistic style into the game.. please shoot me an email to netflow -=at=- gmail -=dot=- com

www.IronbellyStudios.com

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.