I wasnt so sure about this, whether to post this in critique center or here, so I was whatever.

Okay these are sketches of my characters. I think they're quite original, but thats me, you guys might think different, and so any opinions and bluntness is wanted. please review and tell me what you guys think.

Also is there something that I can help myself get motivated to draw?

Name:  Picture 003s.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  155.5 KB

This is my character Percilious, for short Percy, hes a puppet.

Name:  Picture 010octs.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  108.8 KB

October, in color, or an attempt, i got lazy.

Name:  Picture 012s.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  281.0 KB

Ha, badly attempt to do a comic.

Name:  Picture 024s.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  124.5 KB

October, supposed to be a volture, yah, yah, I know voltures are supposed to not look like that, but what can I do to keep him looking cool and yet make him actually look like a volture?

Name:  Picture 011s.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  160.1 KB

Hes a dragon, yup, and his name is Pretty Ricky, or actually Ricky, they call him pretty ricky, you can guess why.

Name:  Picture 013s.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  139.5 KB

Zeckio Halfman Paloozca, hes a monster, bot telling what exactly he is, but hes a skating jew. also a jerk.

Name:  Picture 016s.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  93.1 KB

Ah, Angel Harmony, hes an angel, Im still not sure what exatly he'll be, but for sure hes an angel, he might also be an ant, note his large freakin' ass sticking out,

also advice on his face, to make him look like a kinder and soft guy, but yet stern looking, hes kinda undeveloped here as you can see.

Name:  Picture 017s.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  100.6 KB

Teddy, the main char. hes supposed to be bold, but now Im not sure if I should leave him like that, cuz all the other characters are lookin' so cool and stuff and yah.

Name:  Picture 022s.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  118.1 KB

Stephanie? Shes quite the tomboy, any comments apprecaited on her anatomy.

Name:  Picture 020s.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  113.6 KB

An attempt at something surreal or something. ha.

Sorry if its really long.