Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: MKAY

Thanks

MKAY

hello, this sketchbook is 4 years old so you might want to skip to the last page mkay..

Name:  SLAVSICON.jpg
Views: 1386
Size:  33.3 KB
    Last edited by ohomoho; October 26th, 2012 at 09:30 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Awesome bunny haha. Do some life studies. Portrait is cool, push those values. I like the way you did the hair. Keep drawing!

I'm only 15 and would like some comments/critiques/tips so CHECK OUT MY SKETCHBOOK! Please =] http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=117399

Thanks
    Oh im so disapointed today i was hoping to draw all day long but instead i was out with my friends buying clothes and drinking but i got some cool tight ass pants and rocknroll t-shirts so i gues im happpy.Atleast i got some kickass clothes ,yeah got to look like a rock star...Hmm... so drunk right now thats all alcohol shit now here are some old sketches and some new too..

This is a 10min sketch from nothing...cosmodude never heard of him.
    MKAY

MKAY
    MKAY
    those are actualy my first photoshop sketches where i learned about value and color tnx to Bumskee who i dont see so often later i havent seen him for a while i think.But hes good i like him!

MKAY

This is from some stupid magazine
    Last edited by ohomoho; March 6th, 2008 at 07:58 PM.

Thanks
    This is one of my best friends i sketched while working with him in the local skate shop but he doesnt look anything like the real one ... so i gues i neeed some more life drawing practise.
    MKAY

This is some random shit i sketched its boring but whatever MKAY

I got some more brand new stuff which i am going to post when i find a scanner. I am not going to give up that easy. Fuck yeah!

Thanks
    Hi! Nice work on the apples. Really wanna se more of your coloring work.

Thanks
    Today i did some more pencil sketches ,mainly anatomy and some photoshop stuff which sux because i dont have any idea of colors .Never been to artschool and colors are so hard for me to understand and feel.I know some of the basics but i think the problem is with the feeling.So from now on ill spend as much time as i can doing some color pics.

Today i tried to do some girls face and this zombie but the girl turned so bad that it was uglyer than a zombie so i wont post her i even deleted her.Actualy she took me 2 hours I need more time on the tablet.
    Attachment 320113

And this is 10minutes photoshop fun.It aint no fun watching it tho...
    Attachment 320114

Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 636 Posts
    haha, what's rockstar clothes good for if buying them keeps you from drawing

just kidding man, rocking sketchbook that you have here, there's a few things that really caught my eye just now, i LOVE that little blue creature in the painting with the troll, the fact that it's blue and stands out so much made me smile, i don't know why and i also like those confident greens in the last digi. and don#t worry about tablet coordination if that's what you meant in the post above, that just comes with time, it starts to feel natural
    if you need some good tutorials for digital stuff then have a look at this.

well i see you're working on pretty much everything! so the only advice i can give you is to keep it up

Thanks
    Greetings again.

Thank you Trollfar you will but in time.
    And thank you Algenpfleger i was already trying those tuts ,but right now im learning the teory of colors i dont have any idea..its hard.

Finaly i got my hands on a scanner! Wopie! So today i will post alot of stuff from the last 2days ive sketched so many pencil things. There is alot of crap too witch im not going to post cuz its too much of a crap.

Also today i told i will go out and sketch some random people . So i got out to the local skateshop where some friends work and i tryed to do some fast sketches of random guys whitch actualy turned into disaster... they move too much im not used to do so fast pics.But i will try it again soon..

So here i go with the last 2days:

Some african guy hunting for ducks in the river i saw in National Geographys Photo album.
    Attachment 322342
    Fatkid in a suit i saw in the same album.
    Attachment 322339
    Eric Elington doesnt look like him and i fckd him up...
    Attachment 322343
    And i dont even know what happend with the scanner but its all muddy and blurry i will repost this one again.
    Attachment 322344

Random doodles
    Attachment 322348
    Attachment 322349
    Attachment 322350
    Attachment 322351
    Attachment 322352
    Attachment 322360
    Attachment 322361

John Lenan im not sure how to spell his name.
    Attachment 322357
    Last edited by ohomoho; March 11th, 2008 at 10:47 AM.

Thanks
    Those all are made fast i wanted to feel the shapes , no details ..
    All are from the german anthomy..i should check the name.

Attachment 322368
    Attachment 322370
    Attachment 322371
    Attachment 322373
    Attachment 322374

No photoshop today ive been practising a bit and reading the Theory of colors all morning because i suck at colors.Maybe next time .Bahh.. so tired.
    Going to sleep now.
    Last edited by ohomoho; March 11th, 2008 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks
    Lovely quick sketches you got there!!
    Where did you get the poses?

Thanks
    Whatsup ,

Well Nuttynut i get the poses from everywhere - magazines , anathomy and living people basicly .But living people are hard , always moving and doing their job, i cant hardly draw them.

So today i did some sketches outside while waiting with my girlfriend for the doctor.But im going to post them tomorrow because i dont have a scanner .

And i was reading the Colour Theory this night its alot of usefull stuff in there. But im not ready for colours yet ,so i did a grayscale pic of a ball reflecting light.

Attachment 323272 Attachment 323273

And with every day my inspiration grows and i want to draw more and more..
    Im so proud that im gonna butpat myself .

Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 636 Posts
    wow, so much stuff! digging all those figures. and that sphere is shaded really good, now move up to cylinders and cubes and things like that to strengthen your understanding of light and shadow

Thanks
    Well algenpfleger im trying.
    Since im not yet on the colour chapter im working on the grayscale .
    Shadows and light are not so hard after all but i still suck.

Today i was skateboarding all day long with my friends.Actualy i was on the camera because my ankle is sprained ,so i suck at shooting videos too .

And well i havent done any pencil sketches for today.But tomorrow ill go scan my yesterdays sketches.

and thats what ive done for today its 2,40am here so its all crap i should draw in the morning .And its sooo boooring .

Attachment 324084

Tomorrow im gonna do something interesting im bored from poses and balls cylinders and shit...

Thanks
    Did this one before sleep for fun but it actualy made me feel even more miserable . well its 3am so no wonder ..

Its a mean hooker going for the flying cherry..
    Attachment 324099

Thanks
    Nice sketches, cant really give any critics tho, just keep it up

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.