P.O.W.! Challenge 5--Final Poll
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View Poll Results: Vote for one entry only...

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arttorney

3 15.00%
  • Melonby

6 30.00%
  • Zeitwolf

11 55.00%

Hybrid View

Ilaekae is offline P.O.W.! Leader, Complete Idiot, Super Moderator Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,580 Times in 1,786 Posts
    Follows
    Following

P.O.W.! Challenge 5--Final Poll

Final Poll: P.O.W.! 5: The Way Out

Only three entries this week, which is a bit of a surprise because I thought for sure the theme would get a lot more response. Congratulations to everybody who fought their way through to the end. The voting will be open for roughly two weeks. Vote for one artist, and just to remind you--the theme is "The Way Out," with any interpretation you feel appropriate to your story. The art could have been either black and white or color, so don't let that sway your vote, and the stories do not have to be "complete" as such, though they should make sense to at least a degree that we can follow them.

Artists are posted in alphabetical order...

No position or belief, whether religious, political or social, is valid if one has to lie to support it.--Alj Mary

Ironically, the concept of SIMPLICITY is most often misunderstood by simple-minded people. --Alj Mary
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Ilaekae is offline P.O.W.! Leader, Complete Idiot, Super Moderator Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Arttorney...

Attached Images Attached Images      
    No position or belief, whether religious, political or social, is valid if one has to lie to support it.--Alj Mary

Ironically, the concept of SIMPLICITY is most often misunderstood by simple-minded people. --Alj Mary

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Melonby...

This entry is being accepted as a two-page spread, which qualifies it as legitimate. You do it again and I'll hurt you...bad...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Zeitwolf...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    My vote definitly goes to Arttorney (whose nick I usually end up spelling wrong). The language kicks me outa my socks. The translation (see base thread) makes it even better.
    Also the paper cut technique is quite unique and on top of that very well and clean done.

Melonby, yours is funny, too. I love the idea. The bubbles order is bit hard to figure out.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm voting Zeitwolf this round because his is the most comic-like. At least if I'm not submitting entries I'm voting right?....

A little fish in a tiny puddle.
    My website -> http://almahir.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I voted for Zeitwolf, I might be just too biased on the traditional comic telling in this one. Great use of not using balloons, it's obvious what they're saying. The bold textures in the cave ads a nice touch.

Attorny's comic: Experimental! I like the use of textures and that it looks straight from coloured hobby paper. The slang's certainly a nice touch as well!

Melonby's spread: I like the spread idea but i'm just not too fond on transparant balloons, it's just personal.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.