V-day gift
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: V-day gift

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

V-day gift

Hey, I need quick critiques on this image ASAP because I'm gonna get it as a print for my boyfriend and I want it to look as good as I can before Thursday. I know it is far from how I want it to look, so please help me make it look even better. Paintovers are greatly encouraged. I have 3 tests this week and homework due this week (so much stress and work I have to deal with!!!), so I have to change the image as fast as I can after people critique this image.

The contrasts on the characters aren't extreme because the light source isn't too extreme...or I dunno. Please tell me how to make this image look a whole lot better/less retarded! The guy's pants are really low and saggy as I tried making them.

Yeah, I tried to put her right leg in perspective, but because the guy's pants are covering hers, it's kinda hard to tell, so that's why it looks weird. Oh, and making folds look good is a MAJOR pain, especially the guy's. Shoot, gotta dust this image up in less than 3 days ...

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Shortydiva; February 11th, 2008 at 09:31 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Okay, first thing I noticed was the guy's ears (but that's most likely because I have dial-up and I had to patiently sit there and wait for it to load, top to bottom), but anyway, they don't look like they are his ears. It looks like somone just stuck them on there. Try to make it look more like the ears are actually attached to his scalp. Secondly, her shirt looks a little off. She obviously has a great body, but it looks like she has fat rolled up inside her shirt. Try to make her shirt a little more form-fitting (cute tatto, by the way). And now onto the legs. I think it would look better if her right leg were a little longer, and her right shoe doesn't really look like a shoe ^^; sorry. I think you did a good job on his legs, but his right foot looks a little unnatural. Maybe it shouldn't be so vertical. Sorry for the long message.

Last edited by Iscariotx; February 11th, 2008 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the crit, Iscariotx! I'll make sure I fix this asap (aka get schoolwork out of the way and other stuff).

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.