concept artist !!!
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Smile concept artist !!!

Last edited by conceptman; February 14th, 2008 at 05:20 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Are you looking for a paying, or non paying job? If you are looking to join a team to gain even more experience, and a share of the final product, let me know at:

dominatorart@gmail.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Doctorb, I would like to gain experience in concept art in the branch of art, but i'am from Brazil, and the branch is not broad ... Then with the ease of the digital world, I would like to know if I can ingreçar in a team, and I like.

let me know at:

budegasso@gmail.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Epic Games Seeking Concept Artist

We’re looking for Concept Artists that can work on the pre-production aspects of the game development process ranging from character and weapon design to world and environment design. This position requires experience in graphics design as well as costume and mechanical designs. You must have a combination of skills in addition to concept art such as modeling, skinning, FX, etc. A diverse and polished portfolio is a must. This is not an entry level position.
    Qualifications:

Concept artists must have outstanding traditional illustration and coloring skills, and the ability to range across numerous genres
    Must have additional skills such as ud/ui, modeling, skinning, animation, fx
    Game industry experience required

Preference to applicants with:

Shipped-title experience
    Familiarity with real-time engine pipelines
    Experience and demonstration of strong painting and traditional skills
    BFA in painting/3d art or similar background/traditional training

Must be authorized to work in the United States.

Submit your resume and link to your portfolio to jobs@epicgames.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello, my name is Willie Balloon I am a Freelance Concept Artist who is interested in a position in which this company is offering. I have 8 years of professional experience and have ran a comic and 3D animation company for 4 years. You can view some my work at http://ballooncreations.blogspot.com. I also have attached my resume.

Thanks for your time
    Willie Balloon

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Lightbulb Work as a Conceptartist

Hi , maybe i am the right one ..checkout my details at http://www.traumfusion.de/

regards ..
    William

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Interested

Hi
    I am interested in helping you with your concept art needs. Please see samples of my work here: http://stoneeye.cgsociety.org/gallery/

I have 7 years of industry experience on shipped titles such as The Lord of The Rings, The Godfather 1 and 2, Simms, Lair, Call of Duty 4, and Spore. You may email me at cpetrocchi@yahoo.com or reply here.

My Resume:

Experience Petrocchi Design Studios—Owner 11/2006 to present
    ∑ Freelance concept art and storyboards for games, television and film

EA Contract Concept Artist for Spore 9-10/2006
    ∑ Created concepts for planets. flora, fauna, rocks, water were designed for each planet
    ∑ Style Sheets were developed to show solutions for the overall appearance of the planet, views of the planet in detail including planet inhabitants and terrain, and develop sets of rocks, flora and fauna that would fit together to easily populate the planet.
    ∑ Style sheets were delivered as full color paintings with three main sections including call outs for: the planet viewed from space, a terrain view in full color showing detail of the planets surface and a view of how it was populated with forms, and a line and tone drawing of flora and fauna in large medium and small sets demonstrating the look and showing how these elements worked together as sets or units to populate the world.
    Factor 5 Contract Storyboard Artist for Lair Video game
    ∑ Produced storyboards for cut scene cinematics from the script as well as IGC’s for in game play
    ∑ Worked under very tight time constraints to meet the fast paced production deadlines
    Electronic Arts 4-7/2003 12/04-2/06

“God Father” Full Time Environmental and Character Development Artist, Texture Artist
    ∑ As Lead Character Artist I oversaw and created over two hundred hero and npc character paintings and drawings. Great care and attention was given to match the look and feel of the era the film portrayed in regards to authentic clothing and props that gave the game that Godfather look
    ∑ Worked closely with the director to meet his vision and goals as my first priority
    ∑ Worked closely with the 3D character artists to guide and provide feedback as they built the 3D character models
    ∑ As Lead Environment Artist dozens of full color paintings, sketches and loose comps were created to contribute to both level design and game play as well as to help establish the overall look and feel of the Godfather game

“Return of the King” Contract Concept Artist
    ∑ Both line and tonal drawings were produced to show precise design and detail of environment, architecture, props and characters
    ∑ Texture and detail drawings were made over 3D block models giving the model an established real world look and feel down to its last detail

THQ, Imaginengine 1/2002-3/2003 San Francisco, Ca
    Art Director, Rugrats/Thornberry’s Crossover Video Game
    ∑ Art directed the look and feel of the Rugrats Go Wild video game. Tasks included prop and environment design, animation using Flash MX, and storyboards were for cut scene cinematics and IGC’s
    ∑ Oversaw a team of animators in Bulgaria. Tasks included art direction for animation, any painted BG’s produced, scheduling and making sure deadlines were consistently met on time and that the art and animation was well done

Chris Petrocchi
    551 Walnut St #27 San Carlos, Ca. 94070

Curious Pictures 1997-1999 Contract Animator San Francisco, Ca.
    ∑ Animator/Animation Director for the H.B.O. Series “A little Curious”
    ∑ Key assistant animator for Nike and Clorox thirty second commercial spots
    Wild Brain 1996-1997 Contract Layout artist San Francisco, Ca.
    ∑ Character and Background layouts for FernGully 2 and several National Tire and Battery spots
    ∑ Layouts were created on paper showing camera moves using traditional field guides and accurate labeling establishing camera start and stop positions, rotation, timing for pans, cranes, push ins and outs, framing of the shot and staging of the characters from the storyboards
    ∑ Clear, detail oriented, artistic drawings were produced showing BG’s and character staging and key
    posing in the scene

Warner Brother’s 1997, 2001 Freelance Storyboard
    ∑ Storyboards for Batman Sub-Zero animated T.V. show
    ∑ Storyboards for Warner Brother’s Phantom Investigators T.V. series.
    Colossal Pictures 1992-1994, 1998 San Francisco, Ca.
    Assistant Animator
    ∑ Assistant Animator on commercial spots such as Mountain Dew, All State, Bell South, Carl’s Jr., United Airlines, Coca-Cola, and Celestial Seasons.
    ∑ Clean-up Artist and Designer for MTV’s Aeon Flux.
    Six Foot Two Productions 1994-1995 Larkspur, Ca.
    ∑ Animator/Illustrator/Designer
    ∑ Animated sequences and designed characters for educational CD Rom properties
    ∑ Reader Rabbit, Abba Zabba, Treehouse, Mysterious Island, Carmen 2000.
    ∑ Character designs for Pier 39’s Underwater World interactive CD Rom.
    ∑ Animator for Spiderman music video with music by the Ramones.
    ∑ Character Designs for Post Golden Raisin Crisp Cereal.

Spring 2001 Bachelor of Science in Animation/Illustration San Jose State University.
    2001 Studied figure drawing with Instructors Sheldon Borenstein and Glenn Vilpuu.
    2000 Studied Plein Air watercolor painting at La Romita School of Art in Terny, italy
    1992 One week intensive illustration training with Thomas Blackshear.
    1990 A.A. Liberal Arts Degree from the College of San Mateo.
    Computer Skills: Photoshop CS3, , Painter X, Zbrush, Adobe Go Live, Maya 6, Flash MX

Thanks for your consideration,
    Chris

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Cow Artist looking to Create and design........

Character design, concepts and more, I'd love to get aboard a cool project with and interesting and professional team of people who want to make an impact.
    I'm open for commissions, storyboards, character design in fantasy, superhero, games, etc......
    I am recently retired from Law Enforcement at a young age of 45 and don't want to mess with bull, if you can see me bringing your ideas to life, and you like what you see, I need paying gig's.

Respectfully:
    Roman Morales III
    (661) 400-9724

http://www.myspace.com/thirdempirestudios

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Activision Bay Area

Looking for a temporary Concept Artist in the early stages of their project's development. We're looking for an individual contributor that designs and creates concept artwork for assigned aspects of video games. The ideal candidate should be experienced in character design. The Concept Artist will design a broad range of original concept for characters, clothing, user interface, environments, vehicles and objects in both organic and industrial ranges of style.

• Three or more years of experience creating concept work for games and/or movies.
    • Experience in developing new concepts at every level, from visual exploration to setting a finished art direction for all the content of the property.
    • Must be an imaginative and creative designer.
    • Conceptualization skills such as sketching, illustrating, drafting and painting.
    • Practical art skills and understanding of the fundamentals of art and design.
    • Experience with lighting, composition, color studies, painting and storyboards.
    • A passion for video games.
    • Highly proficient with Photoshop.
    • Communicates and collaborates effectively with the development team.
    • Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
    • Strong interpersonal skills.
    • Continuous learner.
    • Ability to adapt to change.

To be considered for this position, please apply directly on our website at: http://activision.taleo.net/careerse...&job=ART0000C4

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I would be interest, how to work?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

job

hi i am concept artist and 3d game artist i dont have experience but i have my work witch you like
    visit zakirkhaan.blogspot.com
    aadi.cgarena.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello everyone!

I am new to this website and was looking for some concept work to do.
    I don't have work posted on here. I have most my work on deviant art and I also have a
    blog too that my work is on.

I am new into this field of work, well I have always done art, but not professionally more in my own time. If you like my work contact me thru email at jazminsood@gmail.com and we can talk about possible creative work opportunities

here are the links to my work

http://jazmin89.deviantart.com/gallery/
    http://jazminwork.blogspot.com/

cheers!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    www.kekodesign.com this is my webpage i would like to work designing. thank you!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello everyone, I'm new at this and seeking projects to build my portfolio. If you have a project that needs completion or to be touched up let me know and I'll certainly lend a hand. That's right! Lend a hand as in "FREE" service. I will take donations though and if you're willing to pay that's even better! We're all starving artists here.

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Illustrations/773666

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.