Sketchbook: V.Book|| Everyday's Struggle! - Page 4
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Fucking awesome progress!!! You're doing very well and all you need to do is DON'T STOP man. You've got many interesting ideas, love your gestures and how many different faces you can draw. Also you're slowly getting better with digital, no worries you will figure dis hit out! Cheers

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey! hu-ha thanks a lot for your words m8! Even tough I'm having a hard time uploading in a regular fashion I keep trying so, thanks man.

Well, not much to upload cause my scanner is a no-no right now. So here you go with a couple digis I made yesterday evening, I hope to be back soon with some more stuff.

Attached Images Attached Images    

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

moar!

some more stuff, no drawings yet cause still haven't managed to get the controlers for my scanner, but hey , it's better than nothing, hope to bring more of this soon. have a nice day

Name:  suh copia.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  152.7 KBName:  thumbs copia.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  136.5 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ola Suri! Quiero dizerte muchas gracias pela mensaje! Yo voy tentar estudar la interrelacion de las partes do cuerpo.
    Perdone mi mal Espanol. Mi primero indioma es Portugues. Tu arte tienes mucha vida!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow man, very impressive stuff and seeing your posts from 2008 vs your recent posts is an inspiration. Love your pencil and ballpoint stuff. Such great linework, simplification and abstraction, great hatching control. Nice bro. Really inspires me.
    Your paintings are very good in terms of composition but in my opinion you still think to much in terms of lines instead of contrasting planes/masses. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice sketchbook! Keep sticking with doing the characters and portraits, its really worth it to do the time on those now rather than later. As someone who's really shy about doing portraits, I admire you for just going at them.

Twitch.tv - Sketchbook - Deviantart - Tumblr- Facebook

"Brush in one hand, schlong in the other - that's how I like to make my art" - Andy Warhol

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Ho ho ho!

Philipopotamus - Hey m8, glad you came by and to hear you're gonna give the masses thing a try. Keep it up!

Setherial -Really glad you droped by dude, I really admire your work so it's great to read such flattering things from you! On what you said about overthinking the lines and not giving enough space to mass you're MORE THAN RIGHT, it's one of the bigest flaws I'm encountering right now but I think the painting exercises are slowly helping understand the correlation between the two, so I'll hope to be showing some progress in the coming weeks (hopefully XD). BTW great progress on yours too man, I'm impressed!

bread crumbs -Yeah, it's been a total pain, but I don't know why I keep submitting myself to it in a worthless way since for the past six months I haven't used virtually any reference, so it's been all a tweak and explore journey, result: my stuff looks comic like ( thing I didn't want to happen) it's all distorted and weird, in structure terms so I'm gonna start giving it a serious go again to studies from life, this wednesday I'm gonna join up a life drawing atelier or something like that. It's nice I'll get 6 hours a week, wich isn't much but I hope it'll help. I see that now you're on to looking for references since you've worked from so much, it's fun to see the flips of the coin , you study a lot , I vaguely do it, and now it's time to switch hahaha.

Weeeeeeell.For today I've brought some more doodles, except for the steps of the WIP, the rest didn't take longer than 45 minutes individually, it's mostly practice to try to grasp the diferent value correlation, learning edges a bit and also start getting some decent composition in place ( wich is proving to be harder than I expected). Altough the results of the learning haven't been stellar they show improvement to me, and what's most important, I've learned a lot from them on what NOT TO DO, so amazing, I'll keep it up in this, our everyday's struggle. Cya around soon!

PS: I managed to recuperate the B&W on the Wizard or whatever it is cause the lame overlay I provide just doesn't cut it, so yeah, color gets suspended for a while.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice sketchbook pages! I like your drawings, it looks like you're on the right track to getting awesome. I see a few issues with value and color but it seems like you know how to fix it. As for the overlay color thing, I could never get that to work for me either :/ One thing you can try is actually changing the color of the tonal drawing first with color balance, then building on top of it with color. I tried that and got wayy better results. I'm eager to see some more work from you in the future!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey hey! nice sketchbook so far! I think you're really good with anatomy and faces already. For your paintings, I agree with the other comments, they are too "drawn" and not enough "painted". I would suggest to use a bigger brush most of the time. Everytime you start hatching or scribbling, try to enlarge the brush so that you have to work with bigger strokes.

Also, you should separate the fore-, middle- and background by using different values:
    foreground: dark
    middleground: middle
    background: pretty light

Your painting lack that feel of depth.

Go for it, man!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I have to agree with Ecki, the values you are using are flattening your pieces. Try and find some info atmospheric perspective. Basically, things that recede into space lose contrast and saturation (with exceptions). James Gurney wrote two good books about about painting, "Imaginative Realism" and "Color and Light" get your hands on them if you can, definitely worth a read. And do use bigger brushes when you paint. A good way to go about it is to use the biggest brush possible for the job you're doing. See if it helps ;]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Incredible progress! I love love love your digital paintings too, and your recent rendering style on your pencil sketches is fantastic. Looking at your studies and how you use them to help you understand anatomy is helping me figure out the best way to approach Bridgeman. Thanks for the inspirational work!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

So much GREAT feedback!!!

PNate: Hey man, glad you droped by. You guys are totally right I mean, it looks even comic-like or something and it's certainly not what I'm aiming for so I'll be sure as heck forcing myself trough some serious studies and tutorials to solve it asap. And thanks for the advice, it's actually quite basic, but I never thought about it! I'll be trying it on a couple pieces tonight Btw I your stuff

ecki: Really man, thanks. It impresses me how blind I can be sometimes to the most basic things, the back-middle-foreground thing is absolutely it! Yet I never even ordered those concepts like that in my head! I mean I was more like: "hmmm this is far....should I put something in the middle?...hmmm) LOL. The thing is that if I start understanding the environment of the character in this three subcategories it'll make it easier, so thanks man.

Razz: Golden Nuggets m8, I'm gonna put the stuff you said in the "Urgent: To Do" list. And I'll be sure to force the brushes. I tried that this morning since Setherial comented on that issue a bit the other day, and the results look better and feel a bit more painterly but I wasn't increasing the size enough. Things is that normally I use big strokes, but when I try to refine I slowly fall into tinier brushes and I finally end screwing up the painting. So I'll be sure to be like a cop on that shit to make sure it doesn't shrink! Really usefull, thanks a lot man. Oh! And keep posting amazing stuff please!

Hendecagoner:Thanks for the kind words dude, and if my failures can help you on the structure department I'm really glad that they're not there only to ashame me, but also to help someone, so glad you dropped by, and keep fighting the battle man!

Hey guys! Woah I'm so impressed that you all took time to drop by and give me some really usefull feedback, really thanks, I'll be sure to apply all the stuff you've said and see how it works!

Well I'm glad I came to the cyber this soon today, that way I have all the afternoon to practice with the new advice and see how can the pictures benefit from it. Sooo, for today I've brought a tiny update, cause all the rest is in the making, so there's an update on the random guy with the hood that still looks WAY too graphic, and I really have to get out of the old habits, since it's the first time I'm painting and it's been 4 years of pencil,and ballpoint and shit so I'm a bit slow assuming this change but I hope I'll be able to change that very soon Aaaand there's a quick sketch I did of some assassin-warrior kinda character walking on fire or something , I tried applying a filter and it looked cool so I included that one too, the other one looks worse on the value department,etc cause it's just a WIP and I don' like to go apply level grids and shit in such an early stage, it messes up the whole painting for serious,so yeah Oh! And since I'm living in Spain and nowadays the spanish democratic system is little more than a joke and our douchebag politicians just prick about things I sketched "the prick" thingie up this morning. and that's pretty much it for the day.

I'll be sure to drop by tomorrow with your new advice applied , or at least my first attempt to apply it, hehe. And really, can't thank you guys enough for your feedback, it made my day

Last edited by Suira; February 6th, 2013 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah, your latest update looks way less scribbly! Keep it up!

I see very dirty things in the "trust me" man. It's somewhere between a female upper body and male/female genitals.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ecki- Hey man thx for droping by again! I'm working on the painterly feel, and I think there's a long way to go yet, but I'm not giving up And yeah, that drawing is as confusing and irrelevant as Spanish politicians are proving to be.

Soo, 3 days, there should be a ton to show, yet there's not cause mainly I've been learning how to fail, in order to avoid that later, but there's a couple things I can show from the las value practice, I know it all looks messy and there's a lot of need for better understanding of the overall picture, everything is a bit too dark and a 1000 more issues, but I'm happy since I feel I'm learning.There's also some speedpainting I did of an idea I had, for like some sort of market in the middle of a city, it needs refining and also has issues, but I'm quite content with it aaand some Kung fu guy in the middle of nowhere practicing his old arts, that was for a friend of mine who needed an image for his teacher's new kung fu lessons, so that was cool, there's another one of tai chi coming by soon. Oh! I found the drivers for my scanner thx to a friend of mine, so I was temped to scan the couple sketchbooks not shown and ,you know make a big dump, but really, I don't think there's any interest to check it out once you've seen a sample of say 20. So that's what I did, scanned some of the drawings , not the best not the worst, just a bit of everything, keep in mind that there's dirtyness all over since I dumped the SB's in a crate and there it stayed decaying for some good old 6 months, so most of the stuff isn't recent. Oh and there's a old SP I found from a year ago or so that I liked, so you see plenty of crap.

But anyway I promise to be back after the weekend with some freshly failed attemps! Have a nice day!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Unhappy Some moar!

Hey! It's been an...."interesting" weekend. Tryed a lot of ideas and shit, but I'm having hilariously horrible FAILS. yet that's what happens when you've been a lazy ass for 4 years and haven't properly learned to define by value and not only in line, so this is my own fault

Yet I'm happy in that no matter how shitty the results I'm gonna keep trying till I get the hang of it. So for today a couple things I did with ref ( though I'm having a hard time not getting bored by the 40th minute), an hour and something for the SP , and like 30-45 minutes for the jar thing. And the rest is from imagination, wich i shouldn't be doing but those are the ones I really don't get bored with, well , at least not so much.

So yeah, it's all fun and interesting I'll try to keep it up. Cheers!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    cool updates man

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey there, cool stuff, you already said it but just to reinforce, I think you should work on your values, especially midtones, you don't use it very much, try to tone down your general contrast, if you take a look at the 2 last ones on update #104 they are way better and more balanced(in therms of values) them the rest, and they don't have pure white or pure black(or very little of it). Try to make a value scale from 1 to 10 (1 being black and 10 white) and use just from 3 to 8, idk if it would help you, but I think you could give it a shot. Sorry my poor english I hope all of that makes sense.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey man! You've got some good stuff here.
    Your pieces are promicing. As for critique, they give a sense of 'too cluttered', the eye doesn't have any spot to rest on the page. Try lowering the fill on the brush when doing objects that are not that important, then do the important parts with a normal one, that way you get a 'focus' effect. Also, you need to work more on your composition, because more than often, your pieces lead the eye out of the image. When I'm thumbnailing, I always take the rule of thirds, arcs and edges into consideration to lead the eye where I want it to be led.
    Keep on practicing!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey, thanks for dropping by
    Your stuff is very interesting, really liking the traditional stuff, they've got some edge
    Cheerios!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Long Overdue Update :O

Setherial- Glad you dig man, still a very very long way to go!

M.Calza- Hey man, I cannot thank you enough for the feedback, I read what you said a couple weeks ago, I've been trying all sorts of things ( usually with sloppy results) , the 1-to 10 scale idea is theoretically great, when I read what you said I was really convinced that would fix my values, but in practice I kind of get lost and end up dulling everything up and making it absolutely horrendous, and when I work the other way around ( adding black like crazy) I messed it up too, so I'm trying to get the basic "black points" of the image,I don't know how to call it, but it's like the really basic parts that define the shape and provide the hard edge kind of contrast that makes the picture tridimensional. Well, that's what I aim for, for now I'm getting crappy results, but still I'm thinking this focus works better for now, later on I'll have to focus on combining mids properly into the mix, which is also gonna be a nice challenge. Well, I guess all I mean is thanks for the idea

Sleep.less- I totally agree with you, everything on my stuff is looking very messy,cluttered, and that really bothers me. After some experiments I'm thinking it may because I only use two brushes, one soft, one hard, and they both have the size adjusted to pen pressure, and since I'm no master of steadyness this might be one of the reasons why. The other obvious one is the FACT, that I use WAY TO MUCH unnecessary lines cause I lack confidence,and I really gotta get that shit fixed beacause I feel like it's ruining the mood of everything I paint. And yes, some comps look like shit, I'm also trying to work on that by really trying to focus on each part of the process, meaning that I'm starting to actually THINK about the comp wwhen I do it, and now I realise that before I just used it as it came out haha, I'm kinda retarded sometimes. Overall, your advise it's been a tremendous help! Thanks a lot m8.

Kerah- Thanks! ^^

Hello again! First, I know I should have updated way sooner, but, it's been really a rough time, I'm not gonna start telling on a forum stuff about my personal life, but in short, it's been a fucking mess. So I've been around an entire month and a half without doing shit except thinking. So after I got back up I started trying to pick up the studies and I realised how HORRENDOUSLY my stuff sucks ( I knew before, but, man, I mean, really? xD). So I read the feedback and thanks to some of you guys ideas I had the chance to test where I'm really standing on the Value / Contrast / Edges / Structure Departments. And after the test it turns out I fucking SUCK! wich is amazing, because it means at least now I realise, so I'm trying to fix this shit and it'll maybe take some time, but Ohhhhh Loooord, I'm gonna make it eventually.

So, without further LOLLY-GAGING ( I think that's how you write that) here's what I bring today. Some Color Still Lifes, built with color for the first time, turns out it's not so hard when you got some slight notion of values , still it's freaking dificult to not have it look horrendous but hey, I hope it'll improve with practice. There's also a couple value studies , ( btw I must say I'm having a hard time for now getting values dark enough and I generally have to darken them via adjustment layer, I know that's not how it's supissed to be done, and I itend to adress that )aand a bit of progress on that indian guy painting and a shity doodle ohhhhhhh and it think the FIRST genuine "artistic" piece I've made, wich is the guy with the orange.....thing ( my english is limited sometimes ) wich started out as an edge experiment and then I saw what we white man do everywhere around the world with our money investments and bank and shit system, and how millions are suffering and I felt like painting the "white devil" native cultures use to talk about, I say artistic because it's the only one I've made without and intent to make it look cool or something but more to express a feeling.

Well, I hope to be back soon with much more, I could have dumped lots of shit, but really in this stage nothing's gonna be pretty cause I'm more concerned with dabbling with mistakes and learn from them than making pretty pictures, still there's a ton of not so horrendous traditional drawings I'll be probably bringing soon. Aaaand that's it, hope you all have a nice week and that you enjoy summer if your part of the world is getting as warm as mine, cya! ;D

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I GOT IN!!!

Hello everybody! Long time no see, I know, long story short:

I moved from Spain to Panama, spent a couple months settling in doing lots of stuff and I've been very bussy. Now, the cool news! I applied for The Art Department 2D Entertainment Program, and, guess what, THEY ACCEPTED ME!! I'm so happy about it that I can't even sit still for two minutes on a row. So I've been doodling practicing and all, but also settling in since I moved twice once in Panama, so it's a hell of a lot of things to do. I'll be starting this semester the next 18 August , can't wait!

I wish I had some serious update to bring but my internet is slow and it'll take a week for me to get some decent conection, so here you go with a couple sketches. Both are reworks. One is a rework of a drugaddict monk I drew last year, I hated and I thjought I could bring something new to it and so I reworked it, I'm quite pleased with the result. The other one is some random badass military from the NCR faction, from Fallout New Vegas. Hope you all have a great day! Name:  monkold.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  161.3 KBName:  monknew.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  161.4 KBName:  foto.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  268.5 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    HI again! i've been quite bussy but i managed to scrap some time in order to practice. This time I've decided to get completely out of my comfort zone. This means color and building stuff like I would a painting instead of a drawing. So I bring a couple sketches I did after watching the critters vids from crimson daggers, wich helped me a lot to realize how brutally boring the presentation I give to my stuff tends to be. This generally happens cause I don't go risky, I don't try stuff I don't really know how to do and that's a MAJOR failure. So this time I'm trying to convey the idea instead of the proper tecnique. I also reworked a couple old digis I had done some months ago, in the mage one I only playerd with a color partial warm filter, and the other one has a bit more work on it since I painted color after applying the filter, but yeah, they're very far from decent. Anyway I feel like I'm finally in the right direction. Oh! There's also a couple ideas I made for this weeks CHOW, although I doubt I'll refine them.

So that's it for today, hope you're having a nice day!

Name:  enviro.psd.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  70.7 KBName:  practice002 copy.jpg
Size:  53.1 KBName:  suh.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  276.9 KBName:  CHOW333 WIP copy.jpg
Size:  69.6 KBName:  practice001 copy.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  74.2 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Internet PROBLEMS!!! :'(

Hi again, bringing in a tiny update. Annoyed and tired of having issues conecting to TAD, classes start today and I'm having a hard time getting a proper internet conection plus the technical support is not answering for now so.....YEAH! AWESOME!

Nah but seriously, apart from that I'm quite happy with the progress I feel I'm starting to see. Mostly because I lost my fear to fucking up the painting so now I apply black and I'm not scared of contrast or unbalancing the thing. I make many structure mistakes and I'm not really painting on , except a couple cases, and there's much I need to get to work hard on, but at least I'm starting to see a next step. Which is cool cause I was fucking blocked for a long time, so it's all coming together.

So today I bring some design on how would Fallout 3: Point Lookout main character armor set would have been ( if they had introduced it , which they didn't, just some hats and trash like that)for that DLC. Also a quickie of a guard with some weird helmet on and a couple fAILED studys that helped me learn a couple things. There's some drawings too but I'm REFUSING to pay 50 cent a scan because I'll loose all my fucking cash, so I'll be taking pictures and bringing them in soon.

Anyway, hope you all have a nice day and a cool internet conection , because in this island that's fucking RARE!! Hahahah

Name:  quick guard copy.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  168.7 KBName:  point lookout fanart.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  93.2 KBName:  gesture001.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  45.1 KBName:  failed study blog.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  77.2 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    penis head suit is fun & I loooooove your sketches. Sweet value things too, especially post 105.
    keep it up, and I hope those issues get resolved for you to breathe easy~ glad you're feeling improvement though

sketchbook
    facebook | tumblr | art hangouts! (get your friendly ol' bum over here and get arting with us!)

"[...]as we gain facility of hand and travel further afield, we discover that we have a key to unlock the wonders of art and nature, a method of conjuring up forms at will: a sensitive language capable of recording and revealing impressions and beauties of form and structure hidden from the careless eye[...]"
    -Walter Crane, 'Line & Form'

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ah, you keep getting better and rather quickly too!
    Not sure why you referred to the guy with the sword as a failed study, looks pretty good
    One suggestion - less ultra black, it makes you images appear scorched. Especially the colored ones.

Anyway, Cheers!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Alright, I really enjoy all of your traditional work. Some of them show really nice line quality and simplification of forms and values. Which brings me to your digital work. As M.Calza already mentioned your images are mostly in the extreme highs and lows of the value spectrum and in most cases still have too much contrast. You said you had trouble getting the values dark enough and adjust them with a filter or levels. Maybe you're taking that a bit too far and overdo'ing the contrast. Another possibility may be your monitor calibration? Check it just to be on the safe side. The other thing is that a lot of you digital work looks quite chaotic in terms of edges and values. A good thing to do is learning to group your values together. That is to say: Keep your light and dark values separate. Your darkest, light value should always be lighter than your lightest, dark value. Read that again if you have to
    Plan out where your dark areas are going to be and keep the dark values in those areas!

Well, I find it difficult to give general advice like this so I hope you get something out of it.
    In case it didn't help: The last anatomy studies you did are awesome. You captured the movement really well. Keep it up. I'm psyched for you that you got into TAD and I'm looking forward to seeing what you learn there.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    the-muddy Thank you for the feedback!

KerahHey! So glad to see you drop by man, I love your work! I think you're right about the black think, it works but not if overdone. When I get some time to do personal stuff I'll try that and see how it goes! Thx for droping by and the good advice m8!

jondawo Woah man, so happy with that feedback you provided! I think you're talking about the exposure effect I use. I kind of try to get intense light comps but the problem is that I overdo it or underdo it, so it reads badly and it messes up the entire value composition. That rule you gave me is totally true, and I'll do my best to apply it on the next paintings ( as soon as I get time to do some ). And thank you for the compliments man, coming from you they make me feel all warm and fuzzy hehe .

So. I've been REALLY REALLY bussy making up for the 2 weeks late to TAD plus keeping up the speed. I tell you folks, it's a place to learn a lot and also to stress a lot. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to have ANY time if I don't speed up doing the assignments since it takes 8 hours a day or so. it's crazy, you gotta add the classes to that and also breathing, shitting ,eating and all the rest hahaha!

So for today I bring some of the stuff we've been doing at TAD. Some figure drawing, some thumbnails, perspective and shit. There's a ton missing but really I'm too tired to go and take pictures of it all. Hope you like it even if I don't. I'll eventually get up to speed and start enjoying the thing

Have a nice week! Name:  Fernando Suira Week 3 Party Comp rework Production design.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  197.0 KBName:  Fernando Suira Week 3 Short Story Thumbnails Production Design.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  176.0 KBName:  Fernando Suira Constructive Figure Drawing Week 2 Part 2 B.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  178.6 KBName:  Fernando Suira Constructive Figure Drawing Week 2 Part 2.jpg
Size:  181.2 KBName:  Fernando Suira Constructive Anatomy Week 2 Part 2 Figures to Draw.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  227.4 KBName:  IMG_1744.JPG
Size:  60.0 KBName:  Fernando Suira Exercise 1B 2.JPG
Views: 92
Size:  53.3 KBName:  Fernando Suira Exercise 1B.JPG
Views: 89
Size:  55.3 KBName:  Fernando Suira Exercise 1A.JPG
Views: 91
Size:  46.0 KBName:  Fernando Suira Exercise 1A 2.JPG
Size:  33.7 KBName:  Fernando Suira Exercise 1A 3.JPG
Size:  36.5 KBName:  Fernando Suira Week 3 Short Story Thumbnails Production Design 2.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  111.4 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Long time no see!

LITTLE-FEETHey m8, you're probably right, too much linework involved in all my stuff, still right now the first semester is all about getting grip on line and value and it's pretty much the only thing I do, still I could use some better line economy and weight so, thanks for the honest opinion man

So, I've been bussy doing the assignments at tad , also some other stuff for my daytime job, but now I've uit that job cause it was a time i was wasting and it paid like shit. So here we go with an update on some of the stuff I've been doing for tad assignments.
    Name:  Fernando Suira Week 11 Shaded Figures.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  287.9 KBName:  Fernando Suira Midterm 20 cubes part 2.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  80.0 KBName:  Fernando Suira Character Design Rough state Production design.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  248.5 KBName:  Fernando Suira Character Development stage 1 part 1.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  263.5 KBName:  Fernando Suira Character Development stage 1 part 2.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  290.1 KBName:  Fernando Suira Character Development stage 1 part 3.jpg
Size:  246.6 KBName:  Fernando Suira eastern vs Western.jpg
Size:  432.6 KBName:  Fernando Suira Mechanichal Object from observation.jpg
Size:  212.9 KBName:  Fernando Suira Mechanichal object from imagination.jpg
Size:  183.2 KBName:  Fernando Suira Vanity book page 2.jpg
Size:  388.3 KBName:  Fernando Suira Midterm 20 cubes Part 1.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  165.6 KBName:  Fernando Suira missing warmups.jpg
Size:  264.5 KBName:  Fernando Suira Head Studies Week 11.jpg
Size:  315.0 KBName:  Fernando Suira Week 11 Muscles.jpg
Size:  457.0 KBName:  Fernando Suira Week 10 part2 Skeleton and Armature.jpg
Size:  241.4 KBName:  Fernando Suira Week 10 part2 Shaded Drawings.jpg
Size:  155.9 KBName:  Fernando Suira Week 10 part2 Muscles.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  233.0 KBName:  Fernando Suira Week 9.jpg
Size:  200.6 KBName:  Fernando Suira Week 10 Upper Legs.jpg
Size:  272.2 KBName:  Fernando Suria Week 10 Color Coded.jpg
Size:  242.3 KBName:  shader package early.jpg
Size:  965.8 KBName:  Fernando Suira In Class Followup.jpg
Size:  258.9 KBName:  Fernando Suira vanity book page 3.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  231.7 KB

There's a lot more but I kinda got out of track from using the manage attachments thingie, so yeah. I'll be posting some personal work soon I think, have a nice day

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice stuff mate, the studies are lookin good and the imaginative stuff as well. My one suggestion would be to start being more confident with your strokes, using bigger brushes to block out the main planes so you dont get that sketchy look. Keep on keepin on, man.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast