Sketchbook: V.Book|| Everyday's Struggle! - Page 3
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: V.Book|| Everyday's Struggle!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

SP

katinki:Hey, thx for dropping by dude, I absolutely agree with you on the hands studies and onf the form of the apples it went absolutely weird, I'll try to correct it soon, about the reflections on them , they're kinda weird, very reflectif , I'll show the ref pic soon

Well, for today , due to the fact that my scanner is fucked up , a quick SP , I really gotta find out how to paint, cause I'm a colour/painting noob, and not pretty cool on the rest as you see so.... here ya go

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

hey

I guess that updating it's ok sometimes, here's today's crap

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It looks great!
    Moooore stuff man! Moooooore!

Hey, Come visit:

And also:

SuiraDefiledVision Snobby

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Speed sp

Dan glad you like dude

Well, last night did an SP from wich I learned a lot and helped me on the matter of digi paint, no I feel that I can learn from it, before I thought that I would never improve but I'm starting to see that if you take some time and work on the values the stuff starts to come a little better, I'll have to work a tone on lots of stuff, but being this my last year on high school I don't have many time at my disposal, anyway, I'll try.

After this long speech, here ya go

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Arrow Big lack of updates...

Yeap.Made lots and lots of stuff , but I still have no scanner till next week, so guess I'll show tonight's speedpaint, wich is pretty fucked up, but hey. ( and also I'll have to start color someday...).

Name:  smsadkasmdak.JPG
Views: 524
Size:  32.1 KB

Some older stuff

Name:  wolfie copia.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  72.1 KB

And a stupid GIF I made

Name:  giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifpaspaspas.gif
Views: 294
Size:  27.2 KB

Hope to be back here with all the stuff soon.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Happy new year to everybody!

I keep working on my shit but really I feel that the quality of my stuff is way too terrible so I'll probably stop posting for a while ( I'm also quite lazy to scan all the stuff) and well, I'm thinking of making a daily Sp thread but by for now no more updates, anyway I'll keep doing my best to improve, maybe someday my stuff will be post worthy.

My best wishes for this new year to everybody and keep drawing!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Hey

It's been a big while, well, felt like updating so here is some stuff i did, some stuff is old , some recent , I really lack of time due to my final exams, let's hope that changes soon.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    these look good! i want to see more though...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    amarryth hey! thx for checking out! here's something i did for fun

Hope to be back soon!

Born, raised, and still residing in Hollister, California
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    cool stuff. i definitley enjoyed looking through your sketchbook, even though you didn't think i would. haha. well keep up the work. u always have room for improvement

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Hey

dU5K Haha thx for dropping by dude, glad you like

Here some more random shit from these couple months, I haven't drawn much but still it's something so here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctj0y...eature=related

That's all by for now , hope you enjoy folks!

Last edited by Suira; July 21st, 2009 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    had to dro pby and see your SB... *drools* totally awesome work.... keep it up! can't wait to see what's next!

Joshua A. Davis

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Stuffs

JoshDArtist:Hey dude, glad you like , still there's a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go, wich is the fun part I guess hehe, thx for dropping by

Well it's been a while since my last update, I've drawn a bit, I've concentrated on values quite a lot, and they still suck so I'll keep on working on them, I want to concentrate this year on painting cause I'm stuck doing the same "comic" type shitty drawing I hate and I don't really find my way out to cool realism ( by this I mean something that does look like a real life scence and not a piece of shit painted by a 3 years old kid ) so....yeah....

These are some exercises and stuffs I did, I don't like almost any of them but I've taken the ones that have been better scaned so they don't suck too much.Anyway this is a minor update.

Last one is just a WIP of course...
    I would INMENSELY apreciate any advice on what should I do in the next step to keep on going forward from anyone that has a clue, thanks and bye

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Very little update, I'm very busy with my exams lately.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Stuff

Meh, doing almost nothing. Being lazy and gotta study so.... drew a bunch of crap and thought it was about time to update. I don't know why my stupid scanner makes the drawings look much crappier so I had to edit them with PS so you can see some detail. Hope you're all having a nice and neat spring. Much love.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Dude diggn the scans and studies! Keep it up! Thanks for stopping by my sb.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Gonna be backkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!

HEY FELLAS!!! I'm fucking happy! I passed the final exams from high school so I'm about to get into the university with some of my friens there, and we even have a sketchgroup ( with a shity studio for us wich is far more than enough ).

So well, I haven't really finished, I got a couple more but it's almost done. One of the last is my life drawing exam so I've practiced a bit with my sketchbook and some charchoal ( way too big for the tiny sketchbook ) I wish I would say my stuff is now decent but it's not at all, hopefully this year it'll start. I've been doing nothing this last year ( by nothing I mean 500 drawungs as much, and almost none studies....) so this year I'm getting hardcore, let's see if it helps me improve.

Well, here you go with the one drawing from this morning I don't completely hate. I use ref for the body but not the shoulders or the head. Took about 20 mins. Be happy all of ya ( who am i talking to? nobody reads this hahaha).

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just quick post in an intend to reflect the new attitude this SB's gonna have. I finished high school and, even though I know it's never to soon ( or late) to take it seriously I needed this "free" time I'm gonna have to start seriously for real. The "fancy" backgrounds with just marker and the shit to make the stuff look less shity will be gone soon. Now , if somebody still checks this shit out and sees flaws of any type, please, criticise me hard in the ass.

Don't like to post just words, but that's what there is today ( not that I haven't done like 200 drawings and 3 paintings , but all brainfarts, and very low quality so you're not missing shit).

So that's it, I'm getting hardcore very soon, that's the only way to go, cheers fellas!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Lightbulb Woah, this shit is RRRREEEAAALLY outdated!

Hey folks! I'm back (in the community), for quite some time now, I've been kind of a lazy ass, well, I kept drawing and shit, but it's like I stopped taking it as seriously as I should ( partially because I got rejected out of college, TWO times) so yeah, I'm back, and hardcore , at least that's what I'm working towards, right now I'm selfteaching and it's quite awesome, hardwork pays off, certainly most of the stuff for today comes from these past two months,so there's a lot of crap, and if you're looking for technical skill this is CERTAINLY not the place to go ( for now). But well, I'm gonna try to involve myself in the community again, and start updating , at least, once a week. Soooo yeah, sorry for the long speech here we go with what you came here for:

So, there's studies, sketches, brainfarts, and old plain crap, but hey, at least there's a lot of it! Hope you enjoy, if that's possible.

PS: It's all mixed in, so you'll have to guess which studies are referenced, and all that stuff, there's also the option of simply scrolling down without giving quite a fuck, your choice pals

Last edited by Suira; May 14th, 2012 at 06:33 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey, that's pretty cool. Nice line work.
    and thank you for visiting my sketchbook.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sweet armor studies. They have a great sense of form, and your gesture drawings have great motion.

Keep up the studies, but don't forget about all the great creative design stuff you had in your earlier posts.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Welcome back Suira, hope you'll stick around! Looks like you're putting in the work for sure, hopefully you will update before you stack up this much the next time around haha. Keep it up, you're definitely getting better.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Angry Out of Comfort!

Engor- Thanks man, glad you like

HugeHarHar-Thanks! Don't worry, as soon as I get a handle of digital you'll be seeing plenty of stuff in that line, thanks for visiting !

yochanan-Yeah, gonna keep it up this time, no worry about that, and same goes to you, kep it up man, you show lot of potential in your stuff

Sooo, here I am again, I've been striggling with PS this time, I thought it was about time to get out of the comfort zone , and hell I have. Though 90% of the stuff I've been doing this days is crap, and for the better: I was working on CYMK instead of RGB. This means that when you save the stuffinto JPG all the colours get completely messed, so for today I can only bring one recent value study I've been doing, took about couple hours for the whole thing, so yeah, I'm crappy and slow as hell, but I certainly feel like I'm learning so I'll keep it up. Hope that in a couple days I'll have some more stuff apart from shitty studies to show!

Well, hope everyone is doing well and keeping up the hard work, cheers!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Digital Suxxorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Hmmm, hey, I know I should have updated almost daily since I came back but fuck man, the crap that's comming out is too lame to even post it. Still I'm working on it, but I'd really apreciate some advise on this matter:

How ( the fuck) do you avoid values from beeing too contrasted, or dull and boring?

How (the fuck) to avoid to get lost from your original idea when working on the
    painting?

and SPECIALY:

Any decent digital painting basic tutorials about values and hard edge/soft
    edge ?

I don't I'm gonna get many answers but if i got any I'd be really gratefull!
    So yeah, I'm not gonna post the stuff I've ben working on because it ashames me, but I'll post a sneak peak on the PIECES OF SHIT, that came out today. Hope you guys are not getting the same frustration I'm getting, cause I feel like I just know nothing about art. Thanks for coming by and taking the time to read this! Cheers!!

PS: Sorry for the shity quality but it'll get better ( I hope)

revenebo is offline orchitect and designerd
    Level 6 Gladiator: Provocator
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great stuff man!!! I love your sketches!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    revenebo: Hey man! Nice to see you around, glad you like man for now it's gonna be kinda cold, cause I'm making slow progress on digital and I gotta get my way around proportions too, but I hope soon enough there'll be something decent. Cheers!

So for today a SHITY update, I've done lots of greyscale still lifes and many fail character concepts and such so I'm gonna focus on value studies.

I brang a couple I picked randomly, cause pretty much it's all the same low contrast , boring kind of crap: a quick rework on the failed face study from last post, one environment thumbnail, and a still life.

Hope to be back soon with something better than this. Thanks for checking out, byeah!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow, I really enjoyed looking through your sketchbook. You seem to have a super-active mind if your drawings are any indication!

You've got a nice style to these, I like the crazy crosshatching with the word bubbles and whatnot - very stylish and fun.

One of them says "I suck",
    ....but it should say "I don't suck, but am actually quite good"

Your digi-paintings aren't as strong as your sketches, it looks like you are getting into that more recently. I can't really give good painting advice other than - try to make every stroke count, have a strong foundation, keep going!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Hey!

Wholewheat_keyboard Hey man! Glad you dig the stuff! I'm actually trying to correct the mistakes that infest my paintings on the go, and that makes them suck real bad. So this week i'm back into basics, specially thumbnails, to create them quick and effectively is gonna be the focus for me this week in order to make the painting process faster and more precise.

Still I'm gonna keep sucking for a while it seems so I'll just take it patiently hehe.

Sooo. Yeah. I'm doing thumbnails. Problem? Hmmm I 'm lacking the will to scan those, cause it's tedious and boring to get them right.

So for today some Digitals from a week ago or something. Not quite much, but at least it's something.

So, happy summer hollydays and all that, and have fun! ;D

Last edited by Suira; July 17th, 2012 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey. Haven't got the will to scan all the stuff yet. It's too boring, I'd rather keep working, cause I need it, cause I suck, you can help me by giving some study sugestions, criticism, whatever, cause I'm kinda stuck right now.

Brought a quick WIP of some sort of military setting, or something

I promess to be back soon with the scanned drawings and some serious digitals ( by serious I mean many, not quality ones )

So, have a nice day and keep rocking the hood fellas! ;D

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Scans!

Yo!

So, I finally scaned a couple mindless sketches. There's also a couple paintings hanging around. There's more to show but there's no hurry, have a nice day.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 68