Corel X crashes whenever i do Pattern Mover?

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Corel X crashes whenever i do Pattern Mover?

i am running the latest macbook pro with Leopard on it. before i hit up Corel i am trying to see if anyone else experiences this on the same kinda set up. i am trying to see if it is Corel related or hardware related. i just upgraded to 4 gigs of ram and am wondering if it is maybe the ram. any feedback is appreciated.

the problem is, once i have defined a pattern, i select the 'pattern mover' to open that and then it crashes. i can recreate this problem 100% of the time.

aloha

e~

edit: upon messing around a bit more, none of my pattern making functions are working WTF

Last edited by sinewavezero; January 18th, 2008 at 01:49 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    We discussed similar problem when adding papers, see if it helps:

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=104469

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    well oddly enough i found the solution, if you mouse click off of Corel, like onto your desktop then go back to Corel it will work again. Corel suggests that if Painter is ever not working right you should reset your workspace, even to the default you have personally set up and this will fix most problems. I did this first with no luck, but then for some reason mouse clicked my desktop, when i returned to Corel all problems were fixed. very weird.

thanks for that link artistpavel, i had read that thread last week, it is good to know.

aloha

e~

Thanks
    Thanked 4,259 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I know you can reset the workspace, and what I did last time because the color management went out of control was compare a default workspace with one of my user profiles. I went in and default ONLY the part of the profile by cutting and pasting the user default and that way I didn't lose any of my other preferences.

I'm also currently experiencing problems with the pattern maker since I want it to ONLY load certain libraries and not APPEND them. I tried Opening Default and it's loading and appending what I already have opened.

I noticed also that the size of the file you're copying into a pattern will also affect the size of that library. I went from turning jpgs into patterns and used gifs instead and saved more space that way.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.