Sketchbook: [[2-4-13]] The Pariano's sketchbook: Journey to be a (pokemon/art) master! - Page 6
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: [[2-4-13]] The Pariano's sketchbook: Journey to be a (pokemon/art) master!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I really am enjoying your work. You have a very comic-book sense of elegant figure exaggeration. some of your drawing look to be in the same family as the artwork from Darksiders 2. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what you do next.

For Science- Sketchbook!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ForScience For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here's a video of me creating the illustration a few posts ago from an old watercolor sketch:

"A drawing is not necessarily academic because it is thorough, but only because it is dead. Neither is a drawing necessarily academic because it is done in what is called a conventional style, any more than it is good because it is done in an unconventional style. The test is whether it has life and conveys genuine feeling."- Harold Speed
    [[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Not quite daily's. I don't like feet.

"A drawing is not necessarily academic because it is thorough, but only because it is dead. Neither is a drawing necessarily academic because it is done in what is called a conventional style, any more than it is good because it is done in an unconventional style. The test is whether it has life and conveys genuine feeling."- Harold Speed
    [[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    New demon concept:

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Finished illustration for a card game I'm designing. Not overly happy with it but I'm trying to give myself some deadlines so I commit to finishing a piece and leaving it.

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    good academic studies ,

your potential is growing

for your last demons, it seems he has small legs (the lower parts of body) or make his feets larger to compensate

keep posting

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zou For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Can't decide which studies I like more, massive eye candy. For now my only hint is to work more with hard and soft edges to determinate and "sharpen" even more the silhouete (sorry if it doesn't make much sense, english isn't my first language). Keep it up!

Please, check my SKETCHBOOK and leave feedback. I want to improve!
    "Little by little, one travels far."
    - J. R. R. Tolkien
    -----
    Don't forget to check their sketchbooks as well:
    Aragah

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ChisLu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Zou: his legs did get a bit small, didn't they? Thanks!

ChisLu: Thank you very much! I could ( and will) spend my whole life attempting to master edges, they can be tricky.

Some pages:

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some more little environments and an anatomy study

These ones are done on recycled cardboard from various products around my room; makes me feel resourceful.

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sometimes I make washes that seem too beautiful to draw on:

I might just leave those pages "blank" in my sketchbook as a breather between all the frenzy.

Boss monster turned zombie

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    An anatomy study and the traditional part of a concept. Will bring it into ps and fix a few things up.

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Grinding:

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    finished Illus from one of the thumbnails above:

[[Sketchbook]]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to The Pariano For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i reaaally should start learning anatomy! GREAT WORK! keep them comming!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to johnny24 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    johnny24: me too ;] thanks

stuff:

after Sir Alfred Gilbert's Icarus

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I looked through your sketchbook and I really love the way you use hatching and cross-hatching. It looks simple and very effective at the same time (creates illussion of volume ). I need to work more on it

22. The Following User Says Thank You to math-x For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sweet form on the icarus study and loving the figure sketch on #159.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Saraiva For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    math- x: Thank you very much I enjoy crosshatching as it always makes me think of the direction of the forms or the light and the thought process feels more active; also adds a bit of texture.

Saraiva: Thanks!

Here's some quick enviro like things. Not too much to them but I'm pleasantly surprised with how they turned out

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some time with Frazetta:

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nobody paints a better ass than Frazetta:

Some quick studies of Mark Tennant's work. Really love his play with edges:

four arms are better than two:

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Call of the Infernal Flora Sprite

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Did a study from Inness and then interpreted the palette in some thumbnails:

another Inness study:

Also, some portrait sketches

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some Pages:

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Moar:

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Been messing with zbrush:

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    great studies dude you really improved so much from first page till yet .. so keep up btw i love your anatomy stuff ^^.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Members who have read this thread: 14