Sketchbook: [[2-4-13]] The Pariano's sketchbook: Journey to be a (pokemon/art) master! - Page 5
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [[2-4-13]] The Pariano's sketchbook: Journey to be a (pokemon/art) master!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    wow some wonderful studies and sketches. and the lighting and color on the mouth in post 105 looks wonderfull

"Simon, believe in yourself. Not in the Simon that you believe in, and not in the Simon that I believe in either. Believe in the Simon who believes in you"
    - Kamina, Gurren Lagann

My Sketchbook
    My old Sketchbook
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oatestwder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks guys :]
    Heres some stuff. sketchbook page at open model ( about 40 minutes), a valentines day present for a friend, and a rembrandt study done for school in ink, watercolor, and gouache:

"A drawing is not necessarily academic because it is thorough, but only because it is dead. Neither is a drawing necessarily academic because it is done in what is called a conventional style, any more than it is good because it is done in an unconventional style. The test is whether it has life and conveys genuine feeling."- Harold Speed
    [[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks in advance for posting your crosshatching tutorial! Keep on sharing your stuff!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    super good sketchbook, i think it's solid work and studies, i haven't really critiq, just don't stop !! , thanks for your good critiq on my sb also : )

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Surus: I'll get it posted soon enough. So. Lazy. x]

towy: Thankyou!

Here is a WIP for this weeks teen challenge: spirit animal. Critique welcome-

"A drawing is not necessarily academic because it is thorough, but only because it is dead. Neither is a drawing necessarily academic because it is done in what is called a conventional style, any more than it is good because it is done in an unconventional style. The test is whether it has life and conveys genuine feeling."- Harold Speed
    [[Sketchbook]]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Pariano For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some studies:

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    My final entry for this week's Teen Challenge: Spirit Animal-

Attached Images Attached Images  
    [[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    w.i.p. for THIS weeks teen challenge:

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I feel like I'm starting to not completely suck at digital painting. From life, about 30 minutes:

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Final for teen challenge 117:

[[Sketchbook]]

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The Pariano For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    nice stuff man, especially on values ! But i think colors are your main mistakes you should work on ! you should try to learn some colors theories there www.huevaluechroma.com ! Hope to see more from you !

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Kikindafice: I've spent some time on that site and am familiar with munsell and hue/value/ chroma. What specifically do you find weak in my use of color? If you're talking about accuracy in relation to a subject I usually push color for creative/ aesthetic/ emotional purposes. Thanks for the post though :]

Underpainting for the master study of Cornelius:

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Mileage:

[[Sketchbook]]

Mischeviouslittleelf is offline Promoted himself from Auxillery Pencil Infaantrist to Tablet Gunner Level 13 Gladiator: Retiarius
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 716 Posts
    Follows
    Following

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mischeviouslittleelf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks man!

More Mileage, mostly focusing on values:

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Love your way with digital painting, and some of the line work in your studies is beautiful
    You've also improved loads since your first posts, keep up the good work mate!

Take a look? - Sketchbook - Tumblr -
    Also, why not check these guys too?

Krysjez - Clur
    Cheers

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Naidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    wow, great stuff

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sprogis7 For This Useful Post:

Great sketchbook loveing the colours.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I see lots and lots of improvement from the 1st page, which was already amazing in it's quality! You seem very passionate, and your pieces hold such beautifully expressive features, and appear to be a direct reflection of your passion and talent you possess. I want to see more.

-Alex Lee Davis

SKETCHBOOK

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ObscureMechanism For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Naidy: Thank you!

Sprogis7: Thanks :]

Mitze: I'm glad they're working for you ;]

ObscureMechanism: Thank you so much!

It's been too long, I always seem to get behind with this sketchbook. heres some stuff:

Mock up comic book cover:

Sketch thing:

Some from imagination environments:

Shameless fb photo study:

more to come guys. will try to be more frequent with updates!

[[Sketchbook]]

28. The Following User Says Thank You to The Pariano For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A bleh sketchbook page. Acrylic on paper. The jaw has been deforming more and more since I got it.

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You have a great sketchbook man

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Sida870 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sida870: Thank you :]

I really need to be more frequent with this thing x[ anyway here's some of the latest:

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice work man, keep going.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychobuddy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Took an old watercolor sketch and brought some life into it. Loving these fine art brushes 0.0

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some weapon concepts:

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sweet weapons dude. Just wanted to drop by and say that your improvement is impressive. You got better with every new page. There are some really beautiful pieces here. Would love to see more of your life studies.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks Saraiva :] There would be more evidence of struggle if I posted more often.

Ask and you shall receive!

[[Sketchbook]]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Excellent work and impressive improvement. I really like the last post of your hands. They feel accurate, but still have a sense of style and exaggeration.

For Science- Sketchbook!

40. The Following User Says Thank You to ForScience For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Damn! this is a good Sketchbook, and i really love your shading technique!

And i really admire that you don't limit yourself but explore your own boundaries , Really nice looking models to!

Keep us Updated!

See my latest Sketchbook work!
    Feel Free to comment!

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Deceptive For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 13