Art: Air Dweller (concept from DSG)
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Unhappy Air Dweller (concept from DSG)

I joined in one of the very last `3CH Random topics of the week` may it rest in peace. pld: The topic was `A buried droid probe meets with a creature in an air environment`. My concept is below. So, I decided to model it.

and here's the so far shots.

I just ramped the mesh up to about a million polys in ZBrush and thats the final detail pass which will take me a gods age to finish no doubt.

southern

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well the only crit I would have is that since its based off a bat wing, he would have a hard time flying. A bats wing starts at the bats hind legs. It's wings also dont go as far forward as your creatures. I think this creature wouldnt be able fly since his wings only go to the middle of his back. If a tiny bat has to have huge wings, think of the wings this creature would actually need to fly. Otherwise it would have to flap like a humming bird I would say. I like the rest of the model though. I'm not saying you should give him thos kinda wings, but maybe you could extend the wing to the creatures pelvis or something to make it more convincing.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.