Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ito's Sketch Thread number 2 (Updated Sep 21st 09, on my B day)

Thanks
    Old Tom Riddle doing some practicing before he knows that he will eventually going to run into his old school master. Ahhhh, Tom always the show off.

Imagination is not a total internal power but rather it is a reflection and multi-faceted projection of our experiences and knowledge. We take in information from the world around us and intuitively re-order it into something new. Something is not created from nothing but simply transformed from what was before.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Been so busy with school work just now finished this piece up.

Imagination is not a total internal power but rather it is a reflection and multi-faceted projection of our experiences and knowledge. We take in information from the world around us and intuitively re-order it into something new. Something is not created from nothing but simply transformed from what was before.

Thanks
    nice, you certainly kick my ass in both figure drawing AND worshiping the Elder Gods. Really like that last Cthulhu.
    My SketchbookScribbles

Thanks
    Somebody has seen the Harry Potter movies.. heh heh. Thanks for popping in and giving me a crit. In turn, I'd have to say that your work is comming along nicely and your color & lighting are certainly your strong points. I'd suggest that you keep at it with the figure drawing and try to place more emphasis on the structure of the subject that you draw. If you define the structure and shapes more and focus on planes. It might help to lend more weight to the subject matter and only enhance your color skills.

Good stuff, Keep posting.

Thanks
    Your Latest post is great. Keep it up.
    concept art rules!

Thanks
    nice works

we seem to like the same books.....

Thanks
    Janto- Thanks but I am always trying to improve.
    Wheeljack18's - Thanks ya I like the series, not a huge fan but enough to draw my favorite characters.
    :J/A\X:- Thanks
    BADSMILE- that is good to hear. I am in a Lovecraft art club over at DA right now. I also like Assiac Asimov and Arthur C Clark.

Thanks
    Did this piece about a month ago just didn't put it up here.
    Last edited by Ito Saith Webb; May 21st, 2008 at 08:23 PM.

Thanks
    a piece of fan artwork for Genius girl

Thanks
    Just some hand practice.

Thanks
    My latest Lovecraft piece.

"There flapped rhythmically a horde of tame, trained, hybrid winged things... not altogether crows, nor moles, nor buzzards, nor ants, nor decomposed human beings, but something I cannot and must not recall."

Thanks
    Just finished this new piece of Godzilla Vs Cthulhu. I called it "When Gods Dance"

Thanks
    Two more pieces that I have done. The first is called Innsmouth Bride and the second is Patrick Steward of Mr.Freeze.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast