Art: In need of variation
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: In need of variation

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

In need of variation

I often find myself sketching human figures in all of my sketchpads and I'm beginning to become rather tired of it. I need some variation, and by that I mean p.g drawing exercises that'll strenghten my creativity and/or give me a challenge.

Now this could be a difficult task of finding fitting exercises for my drawing level, and since I'm not that confident enough to show anything I've drawn, my drawing level will be a bit unknown for you who reads this.
    All I can say is, that I've been studying on my own for about 3-4 years and that I'm currently attending to an lifedrawing class once a week (3 hours).

So, if you have a exercise, challenge or anything that will give me some variation in my drawing and art studies, tell me please!

//
    I don't know if there's a thread like this here at CA already, so please tell me if there is one.(and direct me there, please).

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Forums=>Mentoring=>Classroom for All

Yes, about half of the exercises are about figures but the other half are about very divergent things such as textures, composition, still life, or even abstraction.

Another possibility might be Industrial Design of the Week, in the Community Activities, where you will definitely not be called upon to draw people.

If you only lurk, and don't show your works, you will not be able to get the specific feedback you could get from some people on here who would be happy to help. Still, if you go to the "seeking a mentor" thread in Mentoring, you may be able to find somebody who will help covertly through PMs or emails.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thank you, I'll go check it out.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.