Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Problems with my Wacom pen (pressure sensitivity is gone,eraser doesn't erase) SOLVED

Thanks
    [QUOTE=nathie;Another point is that the tip of the pen needs to be replaced from time to time, you can pull it out with your teeth. The newer tablets (graphire 4 and intuos 2 and 3) have pens with remov[/QUOTE]

I was having problems where I didn't produce a smooth gradient from small to big or light to dark. There was a sudden jump from small to big, kind of like a pen blobbing out. I pulled my tip out and stuck it back in and it fixed it. Thanks! That was really buggin me.
    SketchBook Chris Yoakum?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Go to Preference File Utility under your tablet folder in the start menu, open it and click remove. This normally does the trick.

Thanks
    Mine loses sensitivy period. There are times it just stops working. For me being directly plugged into the computer doesn't work either. I have to reinstall my pen driver to get it to work correctly sometimes, but there is no sensitivy to it, but the eraser works just fine.

Thanks
    I've had this problem for nearly 2 years but I always managed to fix it once I restarted photoshop, now with Windows 7 (with the latest driver) I kept getting 100% brush strokes about every 5 times. I rolled back to an older driver and it partially fixed the problem.. now it only goes 100% maybe once every 2 minutes.. (I can live with that :p )

Thanks
    Exact same problem here. Every two minutes it goes 100%. It's really irritating. I suspect it has something to do with that build-in Tablet-computer/flick crap that nobody's using anyway, it's just so hard to get rid of completely.

Thanks
    Mines just started playing up, I can paint with sensitivity working ok but I found I was having to press quite firmly to get 100% opacity, now it's jumping backwards and forwards between very little and full opacity no matter how hard I press, is there an answer for this?.
    My Sketchbook Please have a lookie...

Thanks
    I have a Cintiq 24HD, on a Win7 64bit computer and using Photoshop CS6... and I have the same problem.
    often the brush don't recognize the pressure sensitivity and jumps to 100% pressure. the next line usually works fine, untill it happens again.

it happens quite often...

an example:
    Problems with my Wacom pen (pressure sensitivity is gone,eraser doesn't erase) SOLVED

I tested a lot of other softwares (illustrator, sketchpad pro, painter, ...) and they work just fine.

I reported the problem to the wacom technical support a couple of weeks ago, but their suggestions have been useless so far.
    I also started a thread on their forums to give some visibility to this issue. Feel free to join it and write your experience so they might see there is a bunch of us with the same issue.

on the european forum (I'm Italian):
    http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9954

and here the same thread on the USA/international forum:
    http://community.wacom.com/forums/il...re/thread/1749

for those of you with an Intuos 3, I read that almost everybody solved that problem by going back to the 6.1.5r3 driver. you could try that if you haven't yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2