Thanks

Jet Li - Jackie Chan movie finally coming soon!

The Forbidden Kingdom

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0865556/

Finally, us martial arts movie fans can rejoice! The two biggest MA stars finally acting in one movie. Hopefully it will be good.
    FUCK YOU YA PRETENTIOUS DICKS!! BAN ME!!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    After seeing the trailers I'm a little skeptical about this one.

"Sweep the leg!"

Thanks
    lol, remove the kid, and the present day world from the movie and it might be decent.

Thanks
    Ok, heres some things that would make it decent. Jet Li AND Jackie Chan AND Michelle Yeoh, NOT in present times, with characters that look cool, and good choreography it seems. "But it has a kid, so it must suck." Honestly, I dont think I would care if it had a fucking daycare, its Jet Li and Jackie Chan, together, fighting, kicking ass, with a hot asian girl with them.

Thanks
    Time to bring in the new blood.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FlipMcgee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Want some cheese? Because this movie looks like a lot of cheese.

Dynamite Warrior looks kick-ass tho

Thanks
    Haha. I apparently, Bruce Lee's kicks started to fail when he took up movie making.

And wasn't Jet Li done with movies after Fearless? I loved that one anyway.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I wanna watch Dynamite Warrior, it does not have some dumb kid from LA in it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raverunner View Post
    Ok, heres some things that would make it decent. Jet Li AND Jackie Chan AND Michelle Yeoh, NOT in present times, with characters that look cool, and good choreography it seems. "But it has a kid, so it must suck." Honestly, I dont think I would care if it had a fucking daycare, its Jet Li and Jackie Chan, together, fighting, kicking ass, with a hot asian girl with them.
    if it had a daycare in it, and it was about jet li and jackie chan running a day care center, then yea, I bet you wouldnt like it. Just cause it has a couple actors who have a couple good movies (and a LOT of shitty ones), doesnt make it good.

Thanks
    But no, it has a kid....so instantly we must not watch it, eh? Cant give it a chance, cause of one person. Alright, lets take this for example. Im sure alot of you like Transformers, right? Well, get this! It had a kid in it. Thats right, it had a kid as the main character, and hey, im sure some of you STILL loved the movie. Or hey, what about the Lord of the rings. Thats right, it to had a kid in it, as the main character, and you all still loved the series. I could go on about movies that have kids in them, but the point is, who the fuck cares? If your a fan of either actor in this movie, im sure your going out to see it, even if there is a kid in it.

But yeah, that dynamite warrior does look kickass. Ill be watching that one as well.

Thanks
    It's not just about the kid. It's about Jackie Chan with dreadlocks. Scary shit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raverunner View Post
    But no, it has a kid....so instantly we must not watch it, eh? Cant give it a chance, cause of one person. Alright, lets take this for example. Im sure alot of you like Transformers, right? Well, get this! It had a kid in it. Thats right, it had a kid as the main character, and hey, im sure some of you STILL loved the movie. Or hey, what about the Lord of the rings. Thats right, it to had a kid in it, as the main character, and you all still loved the series. I could go on about movies that have kids in them, but the point is, who the fuck cares? If your a fan of either actor in this movie, im sure your going out to see it, even if there is a kid in it.

But yeah, that dynamite warrior does look kickass. Ill be watching that one as well.
    I loved transformers. I loved to watch them fight. I hated the kid and his family. God that sucked. Transformers hiding in the back yard? Hillllarious... They should have just edited everything with that dumb kid out of it and made it a 20 minute movie. They're allowed to leave in megan fox though.