View Poll Results: -

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • -

0 0%
  • -

0 0%
Page 8 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Its good that you're doing anatomy studies continue to do them. Also continue to draw what you see. Photos, definitely from life and from imagination. I will try to find assignments that you can do to improve imagination drawing. I believe, you want to do the studies from life and from photos to get a better understanding of how things work in the world. Things that you will collect from just drawing ordinary things will get you better at imaginative drawing. Its hard to draw from the dome with clear vision of anything considering everything that comes with good picture drawing: anatomy, porportions, design, composition, mood setting etc. I think you want to continue to build a good visual bank by drawing what you see or just getting some reference. But, I will go over these things when we get started in our mentoring thread. I just gotta sit back and contemplate on what I will get you started with. thanks for taking the time to stop by my sketchbook.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,011 Times in 643 Posts
    Ok am sooooooo angry at my self for not practising much so i drew alot today and i've got more to come 2mro i'll practise.
    Thank you everyone for all the nice comments and beelow i think i really do need some stuff for my imagnition but am practising, most people are saying it's good for a 13 year old but i wanna improve until it's good for any age big dreams lol.
    so the first one the scanners just wudn't show my middle drawing ... sorry for the quality just some quick sketchs to get the idea through ...... not pleased with it will practise more 2mro and i'll take more time 10 mintues on each a full page of head studies, can anyone link me any reference.
    Ok, sorry for the realllllllllly bad effort one thing for sure is i KNOW i have the ability to do better than that but am just depressed these days.... plus am lost i don't know what to do what to study..Attachment 304436

Attachment 304437

Attachment 304438

Thanks
    I see some definite improvement since the last post. Nice studies. Its always good to draw for at least half an hour each day. But there are times when its good to take a break from drawing all-together. Sometimes I just stop for a couple of days, do something that will keep you thinking tho, watch some movies, play some video games, hang out with friends and family. Then in no time, something will pop in your head, and you'll want to draw it.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"- Albert Einstein

Eric wants to LEARN! Sketchbook

Thanks
    hey i can see your picking up on some areas that you were weak in. trying shading some of those human drawings, and ill try and help you on that section.

"EVERY GOOD PAINTER PAINTS WHAT HE IS" Jackson Pollock

"I am obsessed with the process of creation" Zdzislaw Beksinski

Thanks
    keep it up, that hand stan guy is really good ur startin to get it.

keep it up.
    'Education is our passport to the future,
    for the future belongs to the people who prepare for it today.'
    Malcom X

God is love.

Sketchbook

BLOG

Looking for work

Thanks
    l0stinth0ughts: yea am gonne shade this warrior tomorrow, and when i finish the wip i'll shade it as well
    Thanks tons for the comments people
    Errrm some stuff , guess am taking envisor's advice and just taking a little break i might feel like drawing 2mro i don't want to push my self too much plus Beelow gave me this character thing it's quit fun so am looking forward to doing it i'll post some of the stuff when i gget some basic sketchs so far am just looking at refernce of what i'd like and some ideas get the jucies flowing
    This is a speed painting??? i guess 15mins work just some added stuff and without the added stuff I like the soldier refernce but i done it a couple of mins ago but the axe and face are a bit off but am too lazy to fix it gonne go to sleep
    Attachment 305426

Attachment 305427

Attachment 305452

Attachment 305470

Thanks
    very nice, i see your picking up on the anatomy, very hard area to learn art but its a good start and a good choice, a little tip work on making light contour lines first then begin with all the details. hope this helps

Thanks
    Kudos on the commitment. My only crit would be those chicken lines... all scratchy like... try using fewer lines, sorta more gestural and curvy.. keep posting ;-)

Thanks
    Thanks on the comments guys and my lines are a proplem lol.
    Some sketches for the character thingy some quick ideas and my other wip in progress lawl not finished shading might finish 2mro.
    Oh yea am back from tommorow some more studies, faces and hands defo and shading practise.
    Attachment 306163

Attachment 306164

Attachment 306165

Attachment 306166
    Yeay almost 5 pages! lol me want 3 stars PLX lol

Thanks
    Steady progress. Try to do more study from life, you'll be surprised about how the shape of figure exactly is, in other words, try to see the silhouette.
    It should always be bore in one's mind that he must be responsible for his life........

Welcome to My !!!!!

Thanks
    Not much to say but to say KEEP IT UP & life draw help`s bleave me i Know
    Choose to live a life that matters.

* My sketch book : http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=117461

**My finished work : http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...38#post1632938
    O.K now let`s ROCK

Thanks
    hey, your studies are getting much better, i suggest you keep doing them and start using them for reference when doing imaginative work.
    keep going!

Thanks
    Thanks so much people for all the support really cool. Today i had no homework and stuff so meh i drew and done some doodles AND AND AND .... i learnt something new
    Some of the hiphop doodles are for the character creation thier not very good but keep in mind i spent about 30secs-2mins on each one so meh i guess it's ok for quick and rough ideas but i still want to show them just to show my improvment with drawing quickly and getting ideas down NEBOS BACK ON TRACK can someone rate my sb XD would be nice to see what i would get lawl. prespetive practise was freehand... so it's a bit squint but i still learn. THe drawing of that guy i really don't like it i find really bad but am still posting a 5min coloured verison of it lawl
    Attachment 307762

Attachment 307763

Attachment 307764

Attachment 307765

Attachment 307767

Thanks
    try using a flet tip marker or pen if your worried about your lines, or try cross hatching, that usually helps me get my lines straight. i see some of your sketches have that choppy, rough look around them. work on just using one stroke even if it doesnt look like it but youll get around to it. hope this helps

Thanks
    hi,

if u wanna help ur lines, i think u should try doing some continuous line drawings of simple objects in your house or people around you.
    if u dont knoe wat that is it is basically drawing somethin without taking your pencil of the page.
    'Education is our passport to the future,
    for the future belongs to the people who prepare for it today.'
    Malcom X

God is love.

Sketchbook

BLOG

Looking for work

Page 8 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast