Art: One Year: Lots and lots of stuff... huge DL and NSFW all that shiza - Page 3

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    'Rainy' is what really blew my mind. I sat there for at least seven minutes just going 'holy fuck in the name what!!?' It's gotta be the best work I've seen in a week, if not more.

It truly amazes me, thank you!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    First time witnessing!!
    THRILLED to see you get your insp from a wide range of places, esp the abstract. I'm guessing many of the tight pieces start out abstract. For me too.
    Love the dynamic between raw and crisp. Love the solidity of the heads, not just a cluster of features.
    2 oldies i love, you might too: alberto giaccometti for heads... george inness in his last 10 years for gorgeous landscapes. Write me some time if you like!

Derek Gores
    DerekGores.com

the first one is great.

-------------------
    The Chronicles of Dust
    ..the chronicles of dust

happy one year, ya talented bastard.
    gorgeous stuff, as ever.

A1 Work

Mr. Blonde, your entry of work is beautiful and inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

Tommy007 thank you very much!

Layil cheers! hope you had a good bday see you in seattle!

dustorian Thanks man, it was fun to work on!

Derek Gores hey man: thanks very much for mentioning those other artists... inness is really dope stuff! thanks for sharing

Max A K Challie hey man... glad you like it! rainy was one of those occasions where nothing seemed to go horribly wrong... wish i could do that every time!

el coro hahaha... yeah... maybe it will attract some girls that like to be beaten with sticks..? I sure fucking hope so.

sourgasm hey.. thanks. now watch me crash and burn like the child stars of television

InvertedChalupa what's so funny?

eminkey2003 hey dude. i'm not sure how long i spend life drawing a week, but recently i worked on a long pose for 9 days 3 hours a day...

Michael Jaecks hey! i'm glad you like the heads... cheers!

nonie hey hey! glad you likes my shit, and i'm glad to know that you will soon break free from the chains of poverty! hell yeah!

Pavel Sokov hey... glad you like it... i find it kinda strange that people who normally don't like abstracts seem to like mine... it's weird... but i am really grateful.

Texaholhey man! you're damn right it's about work! but it doesn't need to be hard... if you cut out the part of your brain that deals with social relationships... it makes things easier

Pencilator hi! Thanks very much for your response... i'm glad you like the cast paintings... they are incredibly fun and useful and awesome... especially when you get pointed in the right direction...

dorian thanks dood

Carl Dobsky your daughter like dat dick, she like dat dick, your daughter like dat dick... and there ain't nothin you can do 'bout it.

thanks for not breaking my hands... but couldn't you have used some lube? it took weeks to heal... and it still hurts to ride my bicycle.

James Kei cheers! thanks man! next on my list is to learn your snipe hax

Haxxxor the last time someone declared their love for me over the internet I killed them with a rusty hook. thanks man!

nethus thank you very much... i applaud your use of the word "bloody"

Rist You can find that information on the conceptart school website.. thanks.

xchosun1x hey man... you've got great stuff! thanks

AlexC hey.. thanks! delicious

Main Loop hey... thanks man.

Jason Snair hey, thanks man! I only wish that girls thought it was so sexy

Extollere hey... thanks... r u a cute gurl? a/s/l? we shud hook up if u r.

Saturns Gate hey man: i'm really glad you're into it. It's pretty cool to hear what people see. I think that is part of the importance/beauty of abstraction... it leaves some things up to the viewer. the strange thing is... the people who are best at abstraction seem to know the most about how things appear to the eye in life. how light works etc.. dare i say mullins? sargent..? sparth?

DanielC hey man! glad you dig it... you're not doin so bad yourself i've been enjoying your updates, and will most certainly keep checking them!!

vctr hey man! I'm glad you like this stuff... and i'm glad you liked the downloads... thanks and cheers!

Wow !
    really inspiring work man ...
    your first one is really strong, exactly what i love in cg
    Great stuff

cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by InvertedChalupa View Post

lol

edit: eminkey, I didn't mean to come out lookin like a jerk, my response was bit hasty... I think it stands as an opinion but calling it a crit insinuates that there is something fundamentally flawed with not painting in high key, which he's obviously capable of doing.
    Oh.
    Haha, I shouldn't talk-- I haven't even started painting yet. I'm just a sucker for painters with clear edges like Rubens. And you're right, I've seen him do really sharp edges before, but I forgot. I apologize, Mr. Blonde.

Solid work. very strong grasp of human form. I like the oils more than the digital work, which seems thin at times. range of color palette is a bit limited, verging on monochromatic at times. most of the larger works stay dark with a few hues emerging from the gloom. very stable but perhaps a little unadventurous. I like the changing seasons on the tomb.
    the drawing of all the hands is my favorite

sketchbook: http://www.flickr.com/photos/maizani
    "Remember, Bob,
    No fear,
    No envy,
    No meanness."

You know i like them but i will just surprise you and say ... hey i like them 5*

Beautiful !! and Journey rocks out as well

Humble beginnings.
    inspirational!

[

14. Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Wow! choke, gasp!

...great, i've got hot coffee running out of my nose.

Thanks blonde!

dan

great exelente

! Awesome work man, you can do it all--characters, locations, anime--you're too good man. At least you're like 42, I can catch up to your talent eventually.

It was fun hanging with you at the workshop. Post some of your colors shit.

you dirty little bitch. these are awesome whit, i hate you. just kidding...almost.

but really, like i've told you before you do some magic shit even on that MF DS. thanks for the tips and insight on how you do what you do.

what happened to the bookclub?

It's sweet to see all that shit together in one post man. Cool to see you again at revelations, and glad all that work turned into masterful artness.

S S G 2 9
    -Fishspawn-Blue Severin- rayk-

You're an artist, not a meat camera. -Elwell

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Blonde View Post
    hey man: i'm really glad you're into it. It's pretty cool to hear what people see. I think that is part of the importance/beauty of abstraction... it leaves some things up to the viewer. the strange thing is... the people who are best at abstraction seem to know the most about how things appear to the eye in life. how light works etc.. dare i say mullins? sargent..? sparth?
    Exactly! Everything in this world is abstract to a point. Maybe it does not feel it to someone who has lived here for so long, because you get used to what is around you, a tree is a tree because thats what you learn, but if you were to see a tree and had no idea what one was or looked like it would appear abstract of course, until you get accustomed to it. Thats what I like about some abstract, especially mullins is how you can see something that your accustomed to while another person wont see what your seeing. Talk about head fuck! Anyway, nice one and good tutorial on the environment, gotta download part 2 yet and try out your method. Peace

Sean

Last edited by Saturns Gate; January 16th, 2008 at 07:30 PM.
    My Website

My Blog

My Facebook

Currently for hire as freelancer!]

Very interesting, all of it. I wish I was as good a student as you are!

Portfolio: www.torsteinnordstrand.com
    Working on / for: Age of Conan / Funcom

Wow. This stuff is really top notch, man. I remember you saying over at Penny-Arcade (this is NightDragon ) that you "had a long way to go" before getting hired for your work, or something to that effect. Ha! Look at you now, eh? That wasn't too long ago. You've really done some amazing stuff, and I even see improvement on your work in these pieces, here. Didn't you go to SCAD? I just missed ya! I'm enrolled right now for Illustration. Anyway, it's really cool to see your progression of work. Hopefully I'll make it to your current skill level within the next 15 years, heh! It's always great to get to see your work - thanks for posting, and good luck with everything. See ya around!

See you do the tutorial, very enlightened! I was surprised that you so young! I do not believe that it started, you know your head Mody gave me the impression that you have already more than 30 years old, like you understand the atmosphere of the scene, and the use of 3-D technology to the sketch is also very clever effectiveness hope that it will be to see more good works, and hope you MASSIVE BLACK has a bright future

living like cartoon ,money like water!

dude youve been insparation for me since i joined last year or so damn youre good lol

Well I think you've already had ya ego massaged enough from everybody, so I just say a quick hello, and I think this collection of work is pretty fan dabby dosey lol. I think you come across as being a much stronger environment artist but I do like the portraits done in oils also, nice!

Cx

How can i've miss this thread for such a long time.
    Very top good

i enjoy your application of your oils, especially in your portraits.
    and like everyone else has said , your environments are the tits.
    thanks for sharing.

Slainte!

You've quickly shot up to become one of my favorite artists. Truly impressive work.

Blog Entries
    Hey Whit thanks for the answer. Post some more work man!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.