I love European/Foreign films, and would like to know YOUR recommendations and must see's.

Here's a few:
Kontroll - Has anyone here seen this film???
This is one of my favourite european/foreign/subtitled films. Its set in Budapest's underground rail system following a group of ticket inspectors as they go about their work. There's a 'good vs evil' struggle in this film, and a dark atmosphere too, which is balanced out with excellant characters and sense of humour - worth a watch if you dont mind sub's

'R-POINT' a Korean film about a group of soilders who end up at a haunted house in the middle of the countryside. Sounds cliched, but this is brilliant, scarey, eerie, dark movie with a twist in the story - again, worth a watch if you dont mind sub's...

Pans Labyrinth - The majority of folk have probably seen this, so no synopsis really needed....great film, great effects, great story. Pretty violent, but worth a watch...
From the same director, The Devils Backbone is a pretty cool film, again, set in War time Spain, this story is set in a boys orphanage, where the ghost of a child haunts the corridors....

Nightwatch - I think this is Russian film, (-and I think theres another film called Daywatch to accompany it,) I've seen it once and loved it, I've been looking out for it since on the net, so fingers crossed...

Mx