Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Srokness: Thanks! Will do (at some point... )

Another wip for the six legged steed. It seems soooo static though. I over render things and it really bugs me.

Name:  six legged 4.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  116.6 KB

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I think I might enter this weeks teen challenge. I just discovered it. A wip for that: topic -> garden of impurity. And since I challenged Unidcolor to do an enviro that had a ratio of 8x3 vertical, I decided I might as well do one with that sort of sizing as well: 3.3x11.1.

Name:  garden.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  56.1 KB

Thanks
    Here's the finals for the above two. I'm not sure about the sand being sprayed up by the feet, but it's more interesting this way... choices, choices...

Name:  six legged final.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  151.1 KB Name:  garden of impurity.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  71.7 KB

Thanks
    This is what has been keeping me occupied for the last week. Whenever I'd finished whatever else I had to do, I worked a bit on this. My brother was getting fed up with not being able to move the scoop so he could touch the counter, and I was getting bored, so I guess it's as done as it's going to get. Lots of issues, but I'm not going to get too caught up in it. Crits etc. are very, very welcome.

Name:  still life 1.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  216.7 KB

Thanks
    Yo Pixie Trick! Just wanted to come over and say hello! and yeh keep on working and have a nice time while doing it too!=) its looking great.

im sorry but im not very good at critique, but I think the latest one is looking good, the final part would be to polish it, but yeh time can be an issue, you did a good job blocking it all out so you couild stop at any time without anything left blank too!=) I feel your pain of your brother, what if he needed a calculator!, but I guess those exists on computers and phones these days hah.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks
    Hi Pixie Trick, nice sketchbook! Good that you try many different media. I really like the ideas for the chessmen. The digital stillive is good, but the very inhomogeneous holes in the dipper (the big spoon?) are a bit disturbing. Are you going to post photos of the caly stuff you do? - that would be great!

Thanks
    UnidColor: Nice to 'see' ya! My brother can just suck it up, though next time I think I'll do something smaller, but more refined.

engelhardt: It's nice to know what you like. I've been thinking about which things I've done that people like, and trying to make a connection, but there doesn't seem to be much of one. The list is something like: chess pieces, collage/mosaic, time machine, studies. Studies I can see why more so, but other than that, I have no clue!?!? Frustrating because the ones I like, on one else seems to. Weird. I don't do a whole lot of clay work, but I've taken a course or two. I have one statue that I mentioned to you in your sb, and is mentioned earlier in this threat, but it is currently on display with my life drawing of my teacher. And what do you mean about the holes being 'homogeneous' and 'disturbing'? They're in the wrong spots perhaps? If you could clarify that'd be great.

Mehhh...some stuff. I really haven't gotten much done, and I'm feeling rather burnt out for no apparent reason. I just don't feel like doing anything. Here's some week or two old stuff. Porous exo-skeleton final and garden shears from multiple angles.

Name:  porous final.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  426.1 KB

Name:  gardcen shears.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  67.3 KB

Thanks
    (@Pneumopod) I bet it taste just like chicken , Mmm

Sketchbook

Insert very insightful quotes here ...
    - get back to work!

Thanks
    I really like the first picture, great job!

Thanks
    Thanks to you both for stopping by. I have no idea what is tastes like: I'm a vegetarian, but I can sent some to you if you want.

Here's what I spent a wonderful, marvelous, absolutely charming hour doing. Everyone else had bought out of class to watch the girls rugby game (I hear one got sent to the hospital with a broken collarbone), I decided I'd do some french work. This turned up instead. Actually a friend of mine drew a dragon across the same length of board and it was up there for three weeks in April. The only truly random thing is the cheese. Everything else is either connected (at least in my mind) or has some purpose. I love doing things like this. Puns, inside of randomness, inside of puns. FUNNNNNN!!!!! I got really weird looks from the entire five other people in the room. And thank god for auto-align.

Name:  chicken crossed the road.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  167.9 KB

Name:  chicken crossed the roat sign.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  159.3 KB Name:  chicken crossed the road 1.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  96.7 KB

Name:  chicken crossed the road 2.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  140.9 KB

Name:  chicken crossed the road 3.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  232.8 KB

Name:  chicken crossed the road 4.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  143.7 KB Name:  chicken crossed the road 5.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  140.6 KB

Also, any suggestions on this gal's cape? Something still strikes me as off. This is the sculpt mentioned earlier. I will get better pics later. Everyone ignores the girl and goes, "Kittiesssss!!!!!" and picks them up and talks to them. Skin colour will get adjusted later too.

Name:  cat rag lady.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  90.5 KB

And my art teacher. Meh.

Name:  teacher.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  80.7 KB

Thanks
    for sure, here is some very cool stuff!
    and great improvement!
    kepp it up

Thanks
    Thanks! It makes me happy when someone sees improvement, because I can't seem to find it in too many places.

Some stuff. A continuation of the anatomy. I think I managed to find the one book that doesn't have a non cut away angle of the back of the leg. Now to find a second book... Oh well. And I was playing with CRAYONS!!!!! for the first time in ages. Funfunfunfun! It's neat what shows up sometimes. My favourite is the nail polish bottle. It's actually an aqua sparkly colour in real life with a black lid. And last but not least is Mr. Wire Monkey Feet Man! I tried to show how he moves in the set of photos.

Name:  hip.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  50.6 KB

Name:  thigh bone.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  59.2 KB Name:  leg.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  41.0 KB

Name:  crayons page.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  107.7 KB Name:  crayons.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  79.0 KB

Name:  wire man sculpt thing.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  130.9 KB

Thanks
    i love the last wire-man awsome... also u should probably do more studies... i should too i know it

My first sketchbook... wanna improve!
    I also wanna rock! ROCK! tuptuptudum...tudumtuptudum...tudumtuptudum... I - want - to - rock!

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 39