Art: Phase pistol
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Phase pistol

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Phase pistol

Here is my first try at weapon designing. Done in photoshop. Hope you like it.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Looks like a toy gun. Why is it called a phase pistol ? Is it a conventional firearm? It has all the characteristics of a gun but it`s not sort of judging
    by the red glowing thingy. Maybe you should set some more concrete parameters about the weapon before designing it. Just ask yourself some questions about it first, it`s what i`d do. cheers

qabas12 is offline Put that ego away Ramone... your gonna hurt somebody with it. Level 4 Gladiator: Meridiani
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    first I want to say great job on the rendering of the gun. It almost looks like a 3d model... but I do agree with Mattinian on the fact that it does look a bit antique or "display purposes only"..... COme to think of it maybe its the checkered hand grip. This design doesnt say anything about the purpose of the gun (or conflicts with its existing purpose)

O and if your not sure what I mean try stoppin by this thread in the mentorship section, me and a couple others are working on our own gun concepts.

Seeya

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Phase pistol 2

Well, thanks. I find truth in what you say.

It was supose to be my version of the phase pistol from blade runner. But I didnīt find enough references until it was too late. And I have so much trouble with perspective.

The checkered hand grip its supose to be carbon fiber. Itīs like that, donīt ask me why.

It is not a far away future what I was trying to do. It is a weapon cross over from a pistol and an automatic gun. It is no conventional itīs just not so futuristic. You know, the middle always goes unnoticed.

Thanks a lot anyway, Iīll take consideration of your arguments in the future(and for the future!).

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.