View Poll Results: THE HERALD OF THE QUEEN || MULTIPLE VOTES || PART II

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chow 99 - The End Of An Era :: The Herald Of The Queen (final burning) PART II

14 9.09%
  • Chow 99 - The End Of An Era :: The Herald Of The Queen (final burning) PART II

4 2.60%

6 3.90%

1 0.65%

1 0.65%

1 0.65%

1 0.65%

57 37.01%

0 0%

0 0%

20 12.99%

5 3.25%

0 0%

2 1.30%

2 1.30%

0 0%

54 35.06%

7 4.55%

0 0%

2 1.30%

0 0%

4 2.60%

14 9.09%

6 3.90%

1 0.65%

2 1.30%

0 0%

11 7.14%

0 0%

92 59.74%

84 54.55%

17 11.04%

43 27.92%

20 12.99%

0 0%

8 5.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Chow 99 - The End Of An Era :: The Herald Of The Queen (final burning) PART II

Thanks

Chow 99 - The End Of An Era :: The Herald Of The Queen (final burning) PART II

This Is The Second Part Of The Voting Thread.

Part Ii Of The Poll Will Be Up Shortly.
    Last edited by S.C. Watson; January 16th, 2008 at 02:34 AM.

Character of the Week :: A weekly character exploration activity.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    be Sure To Vote In Both Threads!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 648 Posts
    Because there were so many entries, I voted for five instead of three, though there were a few others I way considering, but.

JessiBean
    Stephan_R
    Mr.Delicious
    Carotello

and
    bluefooted

got my votes. good work everyone. I have to be awake in... five hours... so I'll hold my crits for later.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thanks
    You can vote for as many as you want.

Thanks
    made my votes, delighted to see all the different ideas.
    congrats everyone.

grenogs is offline im sparticus, no i'm Sparticus , no I'm Sparticus
    Thanks
    that was a tough vote, i think i kept it down to 5, but there was many others i also liked, but they strayed off the brief a little or the image just didn't quite work as well as it could have, if it came down to simple rendering qualities then i would have voted for more. Was a great turn out, congrats to all those that finished. Can't wait to see what people come up with for the queen, that is going to be interesting

Thanks
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 737 Posts
    I could have voted for a lot more, but in this half of the thread I've gone for:

Joiton - Exciting and different! Love it. Main crit: a little unclear with details.

Bluefooted - Smashing! He's a bit floaty on the ground, but that's all really.

Alice - Love this! The expression is wonderful, as are the colour choices. Perhaps a bit more detail within the costume patterns, but I'm being picky.

Davi - Great pose and colour scheme. Could do with seeing his face more clearly for a character piece.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aly Fell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Sorry dudes, the ladies are totally taking it home this time (imo at least)

bluefooted and Jessibean got my votes - awesome work dudettes!
    And happy birthday blue!
    Brendan Noeth

Thanks
    Lots and lots of awesome stuff dudettes and dudes! In this part bluefooted and fydbac got mine of the five total votes I cast... love the fairytale feel in yours, blue! Got a good sense of character in fydbacs character as well, so that one got a vote as well This one was good fun!

Thanks
    Brain... hurts...
    Too many good entries.
    Looks like the competition for top spot is pretty fierce between Stephen_R,
    Bluefooted, Carotello and JessiBean. So glad we're not limited to one vote - it'd be way too hard to choose.

Thanks
    On this side I voted for: fydbac, Carotello, Bluefooted and dabble (on the other side I voted for StephanR).

Simply put, the two entries I liked the most were from Bluefooted and fydbac. I am a sucker for the fantastic line work + beautiful muted color images. Loved the costume designs and little details added to each image.

The one I thought nailed the posted brief the best was Carotello’s. He oozes power through that regal stance while incorporating his duty as the flag-bearer for his queen.

Finally, I voted for the image I thought nailed the brief and quality, but totally caught me off guard (sort of a “Why didn’t I think of that!?”) –
    dabble's. The image really is the one that hits on the genre of the old queen the best, and in my mind is her most realistic Herald. She is an “urban corsair” and as such should have a Herald to match. Hi-tech power through speed, while incorporating the banner of the queen. Great concept and really well done image I thought.

Other things I really liked on this side:
    Mr. Delicious – I liked the choice of light source, color and positioning of the figures alot.
    Alice – Love the patterns and design on the fabrics and materials. Great facial expression and body language.

Thanks
    First of all, I think there are many great entries!
    My votes go to:
    Carotello: Simply because he looks like a Herald, and you nailed what I had in mind at the beginning.
    Alice: I really like the design of the dress, delicate mysterious, and not a standart warrior.
    Mr.Delicious: It's more the whole mood and story, than the Herald it self, but I like it really much
    when you get to hell, tell them I sent you - you`ll get a group discount

My Sketchbook

kischisart.com
    available for freelance

Thanks
    Thanked 1,497 Times in 746 Posts
    If I only had one vote, it would definitely go to Stephan_R. That one is heart-stoppingly lovely. I hope everyone looked at the big version in the WIP thread; it suffers more than most from being scaled down.

I think I cast about five votes beyond that, though, and STILL had to leave out several I thought were excellent.

Was this the highest level of participation for a ChOW?
    I was once on the receiving end of a critique so savagely nasty, I marched straight out of class to the office and changed my major (sketchbook).

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast