C.O.W. - #103: Spongeback - Voting!

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View Poll Results: Vote for your fav entry regarding the topic!

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xol

5 5.81%
  • ManaBurn

0 0%
  • bwitzke

3 3.49%
  • scorge

5 5.81%
  • xabian

0 0%
  • chriskot

1 1.16%
  • JakkaS

15 17.44%
  • rWDrk

6 6.98%
  • Michael Jaecks

25 29.07%
  • Mrianna

0 0%
  • Lander

2 2.33%
  • Supervlieg

17 19.77%
  • banhatin

5 5.81%
  • Sophanome

0 0%
  • jfwalls

0 0%
  • electric goat

2 2.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Cow C.O.W. - #103: Spongeback - Voting!

ROUND #103 VOTING

Topic: Spongeback

Deadline for the voting: Thursday, 27th December 2007

Posting thread (closed):
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=113031

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK - before voting/posting read this!!!

1. Please give c&c or a reason why you voted for the image!

2. Feel free to comment on any or all entries, the artists will appreciate it!

3. No voting for your own entry!!! If a participants votes for his own entry, every member has the right to call him a stupid lame moron in this thread! And i will delete his/her vote anyway...

4. The poll is public. Your vote will be seen.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Fozzybar; December 18th, 2007 at 05:04 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: Xol
    Concept: Lachrymosan Spongeback

One of the great success stories among the Lachrymosan Demimolluscs is Mercus Morapugnus, more commmonly called the Spongeback.

Comparable in size to the Terran cow, the Spongeback is a browsing herbivore, best known for its singular defense mechanism. Where its larger cousins, Mercus Haleona and Mercus Paraungulus, must rely solely on their elastic superdermis to protect them from predators, Mercus Morapugnus has developed a series of special organs across the superdermis known collectively as Barathrum.

Unseen in any other organism, the Barathrum is filled with a hyperabsorbant, radically erectile spongiform tissue. Simply put: when exposed to liquid, the labyrinthine vesicles within the Barathrum will stretch and essentially inflate - with some considerable speed - to a volume several hundred times their original size.

Thus, by a simple tensing of the surrounding muscles, the Spongeback can flood its Barathrum organs with liquid from neighbouring reservoirs and be enfolded in a rigid cushion that curls around its body much in the same way as does an Armadillo’s shell. While the surface of this cushion is soft and spongy to the touch, it can be up to a foot thick and is very tough indeed - tough enough to avert even the hooked cuspid-talons of the vicious Lachrymosan Dentapod.

Like its cousins, Morapugnus has a linear series of dorsal nostrils along its back, however to cope with the potential suffocation associated with the enlarged Barathrum, it has developed a series of snorkels that protrude through the thick sponge with so that it may continue to breathe while protected.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: Manaburn

Concept: Star Eaters
    Born of a combination of energy and matter, Star Eaters float through the universe feeding of the energy of suns, spreading darkness. I based the star eater off of, a lice, a jellyfish, and the moon of Saturn. The moon of Saturn is known as a sponge moon.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    this is my first cow... Kinda went overboard with the description but I had too much fun...

Artist: bwitzke

Concept: Spongeback
    your-The Spongeback inhabits soggy backwaters in large rivers and lakes. An ambush hunter, the spongeback lies submerged and perfectly still (often resembling a sunken log) until an appropriate morsel swims close enough to be engulfed whole.
    The spongeback gets its name from its strange reproductive habits. After mating the female spongeback lays its eggs on the spongy tissue of the male's back. The eggs are quickly enveloped within the males skin where they incubate, safe from predation. When the eggs hatch the young burst from their father's back and swim away.
    While not usually considered dangerous to humans, sightings of spongebacks exceeding 12 feet have been reported in more remote backwaters. Considering it's prey sources consist of anything that it can suck down it's cavernous gullet, caution is advised in waters where spongebacks are known to prowl.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,872 Times in 419 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Spongy

[B]Artist: Scorge

Concept: Hydrosalamandrusk

She comes a spiraling through our space and air, the only goal in mind a drenching our life giving H2O. Once she is finished, she will take what she has collected back to her own. A test tube of information and knowledge, she is the carrier of life. We are the proof. Deeeeep.

Last edited by scorge; December 18th, 2007 at 03:31 AM.
    Check it out
    Blog, we've all got em:http://davesrightmind.blogspot.com/
    Creatures Galore!:www.creaturespot.com
    Full gallery o' stuff:davesrightmind.deviantart.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Artist: Xabian

Concept: Peniculus Colossus
    Peniculus Colossus are aquatic mammals there closest relation would be to the wale. Unlike the wale which swims in the water, the Peniculus Colossus has grown so large in size that it walks out of the water. In order for it not to dry out while it is above water it has evolved to have a sponge upon its back which slowly trickles stored water across its body.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Artist: chriskot

Concept: Spongy Splitjaw
    Splitjaws are a group of small (~1m long), solitary marine predators with unusual lower jaws that allow them to come directly down upon small prey. This is a useful evolutionary trait because splitjaws tend to feed almost exclusively upon bottom-dwelling creatures such as crabs. The spongy splitjaw (Duomandibula poriferospina) is a tropical species which begins to develop a sponge-like growth on its back around the time it reaches adulthood in order to better camoflauge itself against the reef in which it lives. Commonly poached for these sponges, this splitjaw is currently an endangered species and several conservation attempts are underway to protect the remaining few.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: JakkaS

Concept: Baleesh aka Water-carrier
    Females of these creatures travel long distances to the rivers or lakes to get the water for their offspring....

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: rWDrk

Concept: Oasis
    This large bird like creature can run trough deserts days without having to drink anything. His secret lies on his back.
    When is rains his spongy back absorbs all the liquids and stores it for later. When he needs water, his body will automaticly
    absorb it from his back. These birds really come in handy for people who want to cross a desert.
    The Oasis a.k.a Spongeback is a great example of evolution. Because this bird didnt use his wings for flying, but for storing
    water on his back, he can now absorb water trough his wings and hold a massive amount of water.

Last edited by rWDrk; December 16th, 2007 at 08:54 PM.
    "FAIL, FAIL AGAIN, FAIL BETTER"

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Artist: Michael Jaecks

Concept: Urocerous
    The Urocerous has a curious excretory system. Instead of the usual plumbing for liquid waste, the Urocerous has hyperactive sweat glands that empty from a spongy mass of enlarged pores on its back and head. All liquid waste is excreted as vapor, which in turn feeds the naturally arid atmosphere of its climate. Its strange biology directly affects the weather cycle its planet enjoys.

Last edited by Michael Jaecks; December 17th, 2007 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Artist: Mrianna

Concept: The Spotted Spongeback
    The Spotted Spongeback makes its home by the ocean shore, where they spend half their lives in the water, searching for food, and half of their time on land where the spongy tissue on it's back keeps it moist while away from water.

The two pictured here, have been affectionately dubbed Snarf (the red one) and Bob (the Blue one).

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Artist: Lander

Concept: Liqueriee
    In a parallel universe where evolution was dictated by need instead of the fittest. The spongeback was sprung alive from the introduction of stamps and a dry tongue. They spred their seed with the glue on the back of the stamps.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Artist: Supervlieg

Concept: Spongehog

These little buggers love to dwell in bathrooms and take over the place of normal sponges. They get a kick out of scaring people, but are otherwise very docile.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Artist: banhatin

Concept: Spongewalker
    Injection of carbon dioxide monster, leading to destruction of the atmosphere, the air-conditioning equipment back like huge lung

living like cartoon ,money like water!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Artist: Sophanome

Concept: Spongebacked Newt
    The Spongebacked Newt is widely recognized for the unique care and protection it provides its offspring. Through a complicated courtship that has never been fully documented, the male Spongebacked Newt nestles the newly laid eggs onto a resilient, spongy pad located on the females back. The brightly colored dermis warns predators to stay away by emitting a foul taste if any should attempt to devour the female and her precious cargo.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Artist: jfwalls

Concept: Spongeback Shovelmouth

What seemed like a slight misstep in evolution appeared to work for the Spongeback Shovelmouth. This creature that primarily inhabits the muddy inland seas of Karthune has developed an amazing means of camouflage. Immediately after birth cells along the back of the Shovelmouth mutate and begin growing into a sponge-like tumor on its back. Within a few days the growth is large enough for the creature to be able to bury itself in the mud and look like a clump of sponges growing on the sea floor. Unfortunately, the growth never stops, and the creature eventually dies from the burden it carries.

Last edited by jfwalls; December 18th, 2007 at 12:11 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Artist: electric goat

Concept: Sponge Back
    this creature is called the "sponge back", because it has a sponge on it's back. it uses it's sponge to breath when it rises to the surface. the two arms in front are used to paralyze prey. they are not hunted for food but the poison can be used as a local anesthetic and you can shower with the sponge.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Failed quality check (sloppy artwork and/or insufficient artistic quality)

iambanana, JonathanS

not accepted entries:

All WIPs/sketches/not finished yet/placeholder/yaddayaddayadda images...

close to rejection:

chriskot
    You should clean up the pencil work after coloring your piece. It looks unfinished this way

special note:

none

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Last edited by Fozzybar; December 18th, 2007 at 06:12 AM.

BANNED_For_POOPY_PANTS Guest
    Bwitzky gets props. I love your creatures face.

Last edited by BANNED_For_POOPY_PANTS; December 18th, 2007 at 05:43 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Xol: very original idea! I would have loved to see some more detail and some background.
    bwitzke: not bad drawing, but for me it totally looks like a snapping turtle (except from its back of course)
    scorge: nice colors, nice rendering, very dream-like creature and scene
    Jakkas: good creature design, but those feet look to thin for its heavy body
    rWDrk: I like the colors, and the rendering very much
    Michael Jaecks: Original idea and beautiful rendering as always - you've got my vote, man
    Lander and Supervlieg: cute 'useful creatures'. both are adorable

"Try again, fail again,
    fail better!"
    Samuel Beckett
    Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    my vote : jakkas - great imagination, love the colour! excellent concept/story.

other comments : Supervlieg - i love that little guy, though it didnt really 'excitement' like jakkas' design did. love ur work!

And they lived happily ever after..until Snow White got hit by a car.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    JakkaS got my vote - it's certainly not that he needs to win another one of these, but his is quite simply the most polished image, even if many of the others have very strong design work. I like that he didn't waste time on a background - this isn't Environment of the Week after all - he just got right down to the creature design. He sets a *mean* standard, and it's a real reminder to the rest of us to keep our act together, even when we're not doing high priority work.

---

ManaBurn - I'm not entirely sure I really got how your concept linked to sponges, but you've got some lovely colour mixing in there, and your use of textures is good and clean.

bwitzke - Though I would have liked your image to have a little more finish, it's a good, strong concept: animals don't always have to look freaky - there's a damn good reason why certain shapes are successful. I like it.

scorge - This is a very clean image! Personally, I'd like to see a little more grime and texture in it, but you've got good strong lines, and some very nice rendering. I particularly liked your inclusion of the reflection - clever stuff!

xabian - I have a little difficulty making out how your creature slots together (in particular where the tail is coming from), so I'd ask for a bit more focus on the line-drawing next time, but I can see you've reakky gotten a good handle on combining textures and rendering here - no mean feat!

chriskot - This is another good, clean line drawing - again, possibly a little too clean for me. I do like your creature, and would like to see it with a bit more of the flow and movement that you see in aquatic animals. A comment on your concept writeup though - I'm not sure it qualifies as 'small', as a 1m long creature would be about the size of a small dog!

rWDrk - Heh, your bird-creature cracks me up. I think I would have liked to see some adjustments to the wings to really drive home the whole 'sponge-bowl' on its back. It's a damn nice render, all I could think to ask for next time would be some more highlights, to help add depth.

Michael Jaecks - You already know you've got a good pic, and a good solid concept. I like that you've really captured the stolid rhino-like weight of your creature, though I would have liked slightly longer legs to make moving all that bulk more feasible. The only other place I could really see this improving is with a bit more polish on the render. Good stuff!

Mrianna - I can see you based your line-work on real lizards, that tongue flick is quite naturalistic. I'd like to see some you do some black and white renders, to concentrate on fleshing out the anatomy. I still don't get the handle-tails.

Lander - Poor little tacker! There's a lot of character in the face and pose, and I really like how you've paid attention to the reflection of colours on the table-top he's standing on. The image is a bit blurry though, I would have liked a bit more fine detail (same as with my image, really).

Supervlieg - A really nice set piece, and cute as hell. Fantastic portrayal of the surrounds (the bottles and glass surface), and a very pleasing depth to the shape of the little guy. Aww hell, you know you're hot already, you don't need my blather.

banhatin - You're a dark horse, aren't you? Came right out of the blue with this one. A beautiful, painterly sketch - I love the hints of shape in the clouds around the creature, and the vegetation is pretty effective too. I reckon you'd need to put some more time in to beat someone like JakkaS or Supervlieg, but you've got a wonderful eye for atmospherics.

Sophanome - Ha! Again, I can see you've been observing nature for this one - you're definitely evoking the sense of an amphibian there, particularly on the forepaws. I'd really like to see you strip this back and work exclusively on the outline and anatomy - black and white renders are a great way to work one that kind of thing.

jfwalls - I'm really glad you managed to get this one in, because the line-work alone didn't do it justice! Your render is delightful on this - really has depth in the shades and highlights. It would have been great if you'd had time to do some of the integration of the sponges we'd been chatting about, but it's still a damn nice pic.

electric goat - Ahaha, your sponge-mollusc is a classic! It looks like one of those space monsters from the old 'Weird Science' magazines. So needs a square-jawed space hero zapping a raygun up at it! Great control with the line work and render, but I would have liked a bit more saturation with the colours, to really catch the eye (and then presumably jump up and down on it, once caught).

---

Commiserations also for those who got excluded. I know iambanana was really trying hard to develop that tubby little lizard-thing - your render skills improved visibly as you were working on it, banana, so don't lose heart! Try messing around with different brush sizes and zoom levels as you work, it'll really help with defining your subjects. Personally, I wouldn't stress about the backdrop with creature design - sure it doesn't hurt, but I don't think it's where the focus should be.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Vote: i voted Jakkas simply because i love his style. Love the background its simple but credible. Your detailwork has grown over the year(s) and almost every pic you make i feel learning something so.

Michael Jaecks
    Your pic came in second to me. Love the head, but could use some more color overall.

Supervlieg
    Love the creature, its cute. And his back really gives me the spongy feeling. So good job.

Xol Xol thanks a lot for your feedback, its really helps to know what other people think that is missing in your entry. Your concept is great i like the idea a lot. Your creature needs i think more detail and character. That little willy of his cracked me up.

cheers

"FAIL, FAIL AGAIN, FAIL BETTER"

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I voted supervlieg because it is just all around awesome. Jfwalls and Jakkas would be the runners-up.

Also, thanks to Fozzy and Xol for the feedback. I should have put a bit more work into it but I just didn't have time and wanted to submit something. Also, I got so into it when I started that I was halfway done the colouring before I realized that I didn't even consider any other designs. There will be more effort in my next submission. Promise.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Lots of great entries for this round. I loved SuperV's and Lander's tiny sponge creatures. Jakkas' image was beautiful as always. MJ, you almost had my vote, but then Electric Goat dropped his in and got it. The style of yours Electric is exactly what I like. Beautiful image and design.

Oh yeah, I forgot to thank Xol for his comment, and for also commenting on everyone else's images. I wish my computer hadn't gone down, but at least I got it going again with enough time to almost finish it. I would've liked to work on the area where the sponges meet the back a little more, and put more detail into the background.

Last edited by jfwalls; December 18th, 2007 at 06:46 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    supervlieg, I think I enjoyed your concept the most. I want one.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sometimes when I vote it becomes an issue of picking either idea or execution. One always tries to look for both in the same entry, but sometimes one is stronger than the other. This round I went for voting based on idea and that's why Xol got the nod from me. If this had been a full blown render I think it would be winning the day, because the way that creature inflates is just great.

Now I'll take a little time to make some hopefully helpful comments about everyone

Manaburn:
    It looks like you took the time to research some sponge references and I think that's great. The spongebacks are the most convincing part of the illustration. On the whole, the red might be a little more saturated than needed, and I would like to see the image a little bigger. There are some nice things happening with hard edges and soft vapory transitions that I would like to see a little more clearly.

bwitzke:
    It's a lovely natural media look with nice subdued colors and the watery feel of the watercolors suit the creature design and the overall topic too. Some parts of the anatomy could use a little more direct reference, like the back leg specifically. The head though is great.

scorge:
    I think this is one of my favorites you've done and the polished surfaces look really great. You've got it all going on here from water reflections to transulcence and luminesence. The one thing I wish is that the composition was horizontal and not verticle. I'd like to see this creature get a little more room to wiggle around. The transition from land to water is a little hard to read. The surface of the water needs just a couple more small speculars or bubbles. The dragonfly in the corner echoing the four-wings on the creature is a great, thoughtful touch.

xabian:
    The best thing about your painting is that you've already got a sense of pictoral space, atmospheric perspective, reflecting color... some of the finer points of picture making people think to learn last, you're already working with, so that's really great. More anatomical reference and the compositional pointers you got in the posting thread should make the next entry of yours even stronger.

chriskot:
    I love it when the new folks accomplish easily what I find so difficult. In this case I am talking about the subdued color sense. As some other COW regulars can testify, I've burned a few retinas in my time and it's always been hard work for me to reign it in. Your entry is easy on the eyes in this way and the water feels like it has real depth. But so much space for such a little creature! In time with practice and lookng at reference, the creature design will get more confident, I'm sure of it.

Jakkas:
    Like you need me telling you how good you are. You are a constant source of inspiration to so many who frequent this activity. The only thing I question with this creature specifically is the tiny points for feet. But, sometimes creatures need to be ridiculous. I think it must breathe helium.

rWDrk:
    What a great combination of stylized cartoon with painterly gestures. The transition between the lower leg and and wing (the red parts) are a little flat, less convincing perhaps, but overall I like the feel and the colors are vibrant but easy to look at.

Jaecks:
    Last week you made a pervert demon that sucked skulls and this week a piss sweating bison-rhino thing. Are you off your medication?

Mrianna:
    Looks like you're at the beginning of the Concept Art dot org journey. People will preach looking, and reference and daily drawing often enough that I don't have to repeat it here. The one thing that probably won't change (and shouldn't) is your sense of humor, which makes for a cute concept here and that will make for really endearing pieces as you grow as an artist.

Lander:
    You've got great control for the softening edges in this one. It almost makes me feel drunk as I look at it... that tunnel focus thing that happens. The bottom finger and the back of the creature is flattening out a bit... it could almost go darker... but the top thumb, stamp and creatures face is really great. You get away using pink and lime green in the same painting in a way that I never will. That makes me completely jealous.

Supervlieg:
    Dude, you so want to be that sponge I can tell. Perv.
    Despite what you wrote about him, I think he looks a tad on the melancholy side. Have you ever seen Auntie Mame? Anges Gooch? "I'm you're sponge."...? Its the first thing I thought of.

banhatin:
    Lovely. Some of your renders in the past have been so tight, this gestural look is really nice to see. The eyes have a lot of personality.

Sophanome:
    Another one who's got the color under control while still working on the anatomy drawing skills! Where do you people come from? The color modulation within the greenery is really nice. When you're drawing skills match your color sense, you'll start kicking ass and taking names.

jfwalls:
    There's a lot of veracity in the render, but the long sponge parts look almost cartoony by comparison. I know its part of the concept, but its throwing me off visually a little. The fish parts are great. Maybe the green overlaps a little too much? I envy the skin textures though.

electric goat:
    I like this style a whoooole bunch. Great colors together. Love the mouth. Wish the auqa reflected off the sponge a bit more, but that's minor.

Thanks to everyone who has voted or given feedback this round. There's simply no way to calculate how much this activity and ca.org in general has taught me.

Last edited by Michael Jaecks; December 18th, 2007 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,872 Times in 419 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Voted for MJ. Man you could teach a class on atmosphere and expression. Thanks for your praise it means a lot. I've been working on it and it seems to be paying off.
    Thanks also to Novbert(It is kind of dreamy isn't it?), and Xol for your brutal honesty(I probably do spend too much time on the environments) your idea by the way was killer.
    I wish I had more time to comment, but it sounds like my computer's about to explode. Great job everyone, and welcome back to electric goat. I missed your awesome style and images. Just sorry I never told you until now.
    See you all at Christmas! Or should I say say, the nightmare beforehand.

Check it out
    Blog, we've all got em:http://davesrightmind.blogspot.com/
    Creatures Galore!:www.creaturespot.com
    Full gallery o' stuff:davesrightmind.deviantart.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Xol: Love the concept. The image itself could use some highlights here and there. And a little more variations in the colors could make it pop a bit more.

ManaBurn: I like the idea behind the concept. The saturation levels between front and back layers are on the same level, making the focus a bit diffuse.

bwitzke: I think this is a great entry, which would really get a lot of extra votes if you put a little more rendering love in there. Some of the outlines still show through, and the grass looks a bit samey. Maybe by adding some more detail to one part you can get away with this.

scorge: I love the rendering on the skin parts of this. The sponge parts look a bit crustecean for my taste. The transparency doesnt really come across in the wings though. It could use a bit more sharp highlights to give it that wet look.

xabian: I like the fun design. I think you need to look at some anatomy references to make your creatures a bit more rooted in reality. This will help you sell your concept to the viewer. He looks like a clay puppet, because he lacks muscles definition for example.

chriskot: While the fish is a cute little creature, I think you could have taken it a bit further. Take as much time in the week to render that baby. And It would help to present your creature a bit bigger. Make him fill up that image.

JakkaS: Another beautiful image with very vivid colors. The execution is flawless. Its design is perhaps a bit less convincing. Im not sure how that creature would walk large distances with that big bulk and those tiny toes.

rWDrk: Nice design. But like my creature from last week, it looks very much like a regular bird with the theme of the week on its back. Overall I like the colors and the feathers are well done. The fleshy parts look a bit weird though. Im not sure they're even supposed to be fleshy (the red parts of is upper legs for example)

Michael Jaecks: Great atmosphere and concept. I also like the expression a lot. These are the main reasons I chose your concept over the others. It has some minor issues though. The hind legs dont look like they are in the proper perspective. And I think his body overal should be a bit more foreshortened.

Mrianna: Nice start for a cow. But I think you need to work on your rendering techniques a bit more. Try working with less saturated colors. And try to figure out a light direction and add shadows according to this.

Lander: Nice concept. I only just now figured out that the fingers are pushing a stamp on his back. The image looked like he had some kind of razor sticking out of his back. Im not sure his back is fitting with the perspective. And just a little note. I dont think liquids are able to form a drop like that on that scale.

banhatin: Looks like a speedy, which isnt bad. But I think it could have been a bit more detailed. Also Im not convinced of its size. I think If you went for a smaller scale, It would be a bit more believable.

Sophanome: Overall it looks nice, but a bit flat. Try working in some shadows next time to add some mass the the creature as well as the plants.

jfwalls: I love the detailed textures on this one. I would have gotten my vote if it wasnt for the background. The ground plane looks very sloppy, especially next to the well rendered creature. Also the color transitions between the green and brown parts are a bit harsh.

electric goat: Lovely design that walks the thin line between comic and realistic very well. I looks like a realistic creature fromt he world of spongebob, if you know what I mean. I love the borders as well.

And thanks for the votes guys!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 2