alternative art allowed?

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: alternative art allowed?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

alternative art allowed?

hello.

I got a question for the administrators here.
    I just started off tattooing and would love some feedback on the art i do on peoples bodys, i do know this isn't really a tattoo forum, however ive seen a lot of constructive critique to the art itself.
    and since i consider the fact that my techinique with the machine is pretty good, however my artwork sometimes come out a little bit dull or flat, the members of this comunity might have some good ideas on how to put the shadings instead or whatever it might be that made that particular peice look dull. So it isnt really the tattooing itself i'd like to share, just the peices i do.

Plus i think it might be a kewl thing to show how different type of pencil/pen drawings will show up after shanging it into a tattoo, the same way something would turn from a pen/pencil drawing when you go to it with an airbrush.

I might not post tattoos only but, is it allowed to post tattoos i've done in the scetchbook area?

-thanks-

//Ramoraz

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 Times in 259 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I don't think anyone will have a problem with that.

If any of the photos have naughty bits in them, be sure to put "NSFW" (not safe for work) in the title.

Cheers!

I think you are awesome, and I wish you the best in your endeavors, but I am tired of repeating myself, I am very busy with my new baby, and I am no longer a regular participant here, so please do not contact me to ask for advice on your career or education. All of the advice that I have to offer can already be found in the following links. Thank you.

Perspective 101, Concept Art 101, Games Industry info,Oil Paint info, Acrylic Paint info, my sketchbook.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thx man, ill put "possibly "NSFW" (not safe for work) " in the title, altho i usually cencour pictures taken containing naughty pits if it is possible without ruining the image.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I was gonna ask .. Alternative to what?
    Art is art. and as such can be evaluated. there are other tatoo artists on the site. working on their illustration skills. Im a costume desgner. so yeah

crx

To see the world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wildflower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

Sketch book

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...ight=chaos%27s

Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 719 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosrocks View Post
    . there are other tattoo artists on the site. working on their illustration skills. Im a costume desgner. so yeah
    We also have sculptors, t-shirt designers, illustrators, sign painters, fine artists, comic book guys, photographers, muralists, body painters, game artists, pavement chalk artists and knitters of cuddly toys. It's a pretty varied crowd.

Check this thread out btw, 3d sculpting meets 2d illustration and tattooing.
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...tattoo+project

Last edited by Flake; November 28th, 2007 at 12:10 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.