Sketchbook: Emerald_Mara85:Draw...Draw...

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Emerald_Mara85:Draw...Draw...

Hmm, Mostly old stuff...

Pastels done a few months back,
    The pastels was done once a week, except for the 5th one which took a few days to do (twice the size of A3). I put a lipstick print on the glass cup 'cause I wanted a cover book feeling filled with a hint of naughtiness...hehe.
    End result, my lecturer decided to use it for open day at my college. Yay! but it also means artnapping it for months...

The acrylics...okay the 1st one is really bad 'cause I didn't know we were supposed to colour from dark to light in acrylics...stupid me...
    The 2nd one was done the the advice of some conceptart members. Much better but not exactly realistic...

The digital apple was done with a mouse...not sure how to improve...I heard from my dad the apple didn't need to many colourings from the mid-section to the bottom.

Some pen work,but its pretty old...last year stuff, can't find my recent stuff...and I don't ink much as I should...

Pencil girl in manga style.
    The next one is the improved version after some critics from a kind member of CA.

The 2 girl poses...was done with the power of FHM. The original is missing though...makes me sad.

The girl with sad look and roses was done with the attention of colouring her in metalic style. I gave up colouring on her after several attempts as my pathetic computer keep shutting down every 3-5 minutes(MORAL: NEVER EVER BUY CHEAP COMPUTERS)...Luckily I have a better one now.

Tank drawing...I drew it just to see how I would like mecha drawing. Its a not bad exp. Pretty fun!
    Should have drawn more...

Last one is a recent doodle. I kinda like how some american comics have the upper lip of a lady in black so I went with it.

*Phew*

I'll try to post up more soon. And with recent works.

Attached Images Attached Images                                                        
    Last edited by Emerald_Mara85; November 25th, 2007 at 03:28 PM.
    In this world set by God,
    Imagination is our magic...

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...99#post1542899

My Sketchbook above. (Way too long ago... been a busy college student)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Almost died...

Based on this photostat, I had to paint the room in watercolour...I could have chosen a modern room but nooo...I decided to challenge myself and I went classic...

50+ hours it took...my stomach hurts...I rather sleep now but I've got assignments to do...
    It was damn fun, addicting and crazy for me...(nearly gone insane over the details)
    I think I should have paid more attention in the anatomy of the room during drawing it...
    Too much time went over to corrections as I was painting.

Was actually late in passing this one but the lecturer decided to give me an extra day! Lucky!

*Note to self: Pay more attention when drawing it*

Attached Images Attached Images    
    In this world set by God,
    Imagination is our magic...

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...99#post1542899

My Sketchbook above. (Way too long ago... been a busy college student)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.