Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
    Thanks

A WOMAN

Joe777k7- thanks for checking it out man most definitely!

CRDESIGNSTUDIO.ORG- STORYBOARD ARTIST Sketchbook - SOME EXTREME VIOLENCE AND NUDITY..

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Riddick - rule the dark storyboards - vin diesel/ david twohy / charles ratteray

Hey All

Here are some standard storyboard panels that I cut and chopped up into a graphic novel type of presentation.....
    makes it more interesting to browse through all of the storyboard panels that way....

ill put all new uploads in here from time to time....

CRDESIGNSTUDIO.ORG- STORYBOARD ARTIST Sketchbook - SOME EXTREME VIOLENCE AND NUDITY..

LETS START WITH THE BADLANDS INTRO....

enjoy....

EXT. BADLANDS DAY.......

Thanks
    Goddamn.....So cool. Those boards are ace, and i loved the trailer was immense

Thanks
    Care- thanks much man for checking them out ! glad you dig it

Thanks

Character designs - riddick - rule the dark

so these were my passes on the characters- i was given some basic requirements and then i fleshed them out the way I thought would look best for the storyboards

what was really bizarre and surreal is how they found real people who LOOKED just like these drawings... blew my mind....

BOSS JOHNS

DAHL

interesting thing about Dahl is that i was hoping they would have chosen to keep even closer to the design here..... i thought the shaven head look would have been awesome........ dont get me wrong - Katee Sackhoff is awesome regardless.... she is one of my favorite characters.

DIAZ

LUNA

i ran into Nolan Gerard Funk ( the actor ) that played LUNA at the first screening for cast and crew - and that was one of the first things we talked about

VARGAS

Thanks

Character designs - riddick - rule the dark

Thanks
    Man im so glad u posted these! I love riddick 3 and the trailer was immense, these designs are nice ruffs have a lot of character i like diaz the most and dahl then. The last riddick design is nice real desert feel to it.

Thanks
    Care - right on ! glad you dig them.... got more to upload over the next few weeks... just looking to choose what to show...theres just so much work that was done.... like 6months worth...

Thanks

Jackal pass - riddick rule the dark

Here was my pass on the Jackal concept

Thanks
    The jackal was definetly one of the coolest designs. It kinda looks like a gargoyle/greyhound and looks all business. great idea and execution blended the fine line between originality and readability .

Thanks
    Care- right on man - thanks much for the feedback - its much appreciated.. !

Thanks
    Thanked 3,194 Times in 1,969 Posts
    Very dynamic stuff mate, your sketches are powerful!!! These are pro, dont know if there is anything i can critique. Keep up the great work!!!

Thanks
    kingkostas- Thanks much man! appreciate the good words. Its a pleasure to meet you

Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 Times in 2,091 Posts
    ah hell yea Charles!! dude these are tight! i love the character designs! and totally agree that Katee Sackhoff is the best! i fell in love with her from battlestar gallactica, and was she in world war z too? i wasnt sure if that was her or not, the chick with the shaved head... but anyways, i agree that shaved head look down the sides is hot! love that!

big congrats bro, you deserve it!
    MY SKETCHBOOK!
    Some Sketchbooks you should check out! --->
    (expect this list to change alot)
    Mattinian
    RazorB
    Albino-Z
    MatejaPetkovic
    Cold
    Jama

Thanks
    NickyBeats - thanks much man!! always appreciate the good words - thumbs up for the shaved head ...maybe next time

Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast