Page 1 of 254 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Pix's book of greater doodlness! Daily Updates! [Occational Nudity]

Mischeviouslittleelf is offline Promoted himself from Auxillery Pencil Infaantrist to Tablet Gunner
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 716 Posts

Pix's book of greater doodlness! Daily Updates! [Occational Nudity]

So here is my little sketchbook, and here is my story. I am 20 years old, going on 21 in November. I am from Norway and since i was old enough to grab and hold a crayon, a pencil or any kind of squashy fruit i have been making paintings and drawings and and little figurines (usually made out of jell-o or something like that. The past 3 years I have been attending Rosenvilde doing a wing of studies that centralizes around art, while letting the students go through the basics of maths, chemistry and so forth. I did two years at Granum School of Arts, and now I am in Falmouth doing Illustration!

So you all know the drill, the finest and newest is on the later pages. I try to evolve as best as I can, so a comment from time to time would be greatly appreciated.

-E
    Last edited by Mischeviouslittleelf; September 27th, 2009 at 05:15 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mischeviouslittleelf For This Useful Post:

Mischeviouslittleelf is offline Promoted himself from Auxillery Pencil Infaantrist to Tablet Gunner
    Thanks
    Ah! It's been a nice day today^^ Got a couple o'gifts and a whole lot of birthday messages. And I thought I'd drop of some more stuff for ya to look at. Kinda bummed that no one has written anything, but I guess that comes with time.

So the first one is a fifteen minutes doodle where I was looking at the effects of shines and where flat light would make most effect. The second one is just a pileup of a whole lot of scetchies i did over the summer.

Pix/Even

Thanks
    So was feeling good today. Hope you like this guy

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mischeviouslittleelf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Wooooo Tauren!

Almost done with him, just need to do some touchups and a background, and Wopdifricking doooo!

Thanks
    First of today is the Crusader, who was a nice little doodle I did. I kinda liked him, even though they were a crazy bunch

The other two are some faces that I did today^^ nothing major, but i like the woman. The guys is made in painter BTW, which I have not worked a lot with, but I am learning. Also, they are not finished, or rather she is not finished, but I'll get her done tomorrow.

No replies yet though:/

Thanks
    Didn't have a chance to post last night, so here is an extra big one. It is basicly a lot of my scetches that I do on the bus every morning, as well as a conceptual scetch for a comic character.

Thanks
    I dug into my old stash of magazines and comics and started to go through some white dwarf mags and there is a lot of great art in those mags! I love the realistic and comis stuff^^

here is 4 hours into a piece of a dwarf^^ I call him Glommi! Have never done metall before by the way

Thanks
    Hey, just looking around and I came across this intriguing sketchbook of yours. You've started out with some pretty strong work here so far, your pencil work is very nicely done, especially the way you do faces, some have a nice kind of caricaturesque look to them. The happy little guy in post 3 is my favorite here so far, but one thing that I noticed (or didn't notice) was that the background seems a little too... empty, like maybe it needs something to give it that extra oomph you know and dissipate the strength of the color. Either way keep doing what your doing, and for what it's worth happy (very)belated birthday.
    <---- My sketchbook here

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 469 Posts
    nothing i can add other than keep on working hard man, you're doing great!

cheers

-----------------------------------------------------------
    BJÖRN HURRI | CONCEPT ARTIST & ILLUSTRATOR

MY PORTFOLIO | HURRICANES DAILY DOODLES '12
    MY EXCLUSIVE SKETCHBOOK
    VIKING: BATTLE FOR ASGARD
    TWITTER
    THE OTHER BROTHERS

Thanks
    Nice one man, convincing volume and lighting in you renderings! Reminds me somewhat of some of Jimmy Chu's stuff. Keep at it man

Thanks
    SofaKing: Thanks man! I guess you are right about that background, and i'll think of that the next time

Hurricane: Thanks mate! Really honored by those words^^

D@niel: Thak you so much! But who is this Jimmy Chu?

Wooo I got comments^^ happy now

Here is a samurai doodle, it really started out as something and just turned into this, and the other one is a three hours speedpaint of what appears to be a dwarf slayer killing a little defenseless goblin who was just heading home with some groceries or something-_-

-Even

Thanks
    Nice ink&pencil work dude...waiting more...Cheers.
    'I do not feel punished; rather purified'
    'To restrict the artist is a crime. It is to murder germinating life.'Egon.Schiele'

MY SKECTHBOOK

Thanks
    Hey people I didn't get around to posting last night, cause I pretty much passed out when I came home. Totally exhausted from a week of painting with a modell at school. Fun fun fun, and here are the results, pluss a little self portrait^^

Page 1 of 254 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast