Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 370 Posts
    Ooo nice stuff, the quantity of stuff is inspiring especially, It'd be nice to see some painting digi or traditional from you. Keep postin man.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    5 stars
    SSG 69 ARTGASMIC FORCE
    Eon l grenappels l snootchy l Peetaer l bleupencil

a game i made

Thanks
    Awesome pencil work.... Really inspirational!! If you have any pointers you could give me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
    i love your life drawing and anatomy studies. your pencils are solid. some of the non reference stuff starts to lose a lot of life and confidence though. some of the poses tend to get a little stiff and the forms a little flat. i think you are solid on your anatomy (or at least at a great foot hold) start goofing around with more gestural and short pose stuff. now instead of the structure, focus on the energy.

its a hard balance to get, i know i dont have it

Thanks

febr update

aaahh nice and fresh page... replies in the afternoon

Thanks
    Very nice sketchbook man , you have color sketches to?

Thanks
    JPC: thanks!
    Miles: thanks & yeah that would be great if i would do some paintings/digis ... at work i started doing some color digis (env.) but somehow when i get home i currently dont want to sit in front of the computer again... looks like i need to buy traditional painting equipement for getting into that
    greenapples: THANKS!! (bit high i guess... but my heart beated seriously faster )
    The Legendary Left: thanks man!
    RichKid: cheers! good pointers - i am aware of that now, yeeh its a hard balance to get it right. i am drifting sometimes between construction and feeling in one sketch, ending up with that stiffies. i have a vague feeling that construction&feeling may come a bit closer together (romantic dinner) in the next month so that imagination is ready for smoother moves.... much appreciation for the crit! and great sketchbook btw - goood styler
    flamable: thanks. i am a bit lazy on color, hmm... maybe next update...

Thanks
    i did not felt like doing much imagination stuff in the last weeks but the ones i have to show are digis!! haha... nah i guess i will make more of them in the next time, i enjoyed doing them ...
    so beside the 2 digi sketches everything else is referenced (sunday newspaper/internet/bridgeman...)

Thanks
    Your pencil studies are really inspiring. I'm going to keep an eye on this thread. Keep posting!

Thanks
    wow man, seriously impressive stuff.
    love your pencil shading and how you fill your sketchpages. looks very well thought. are thinking of getting that last one into a more finished state?
    would love to see finished paintings from you.
    keep it up.

Thanks
    Whoa, awesome pencil sketches indeed. Very inspiring !!
    Your shading is great, I think I can learn a lot from looking at how you handle things.

Thanks
    Gonna bookmark, you have a very good handling of the pencil, tho id like to see some color creep in to the future pieces ;-)

Thanks
    amazing stuff sir, one view and you've made a subscriber outta me, what books're you looking at to do those studies?? i've been having a tough time finding suitable ref. for mine. great stuff, can't wait to see more.

RM

Thanks
    great pencils here man, you are insane witht the pencils. keep postin i will be back soon in the next update.

Cheers

Thanks
    Jamesy: thanks man!
    monotony: vielen dank! the last pic i feel is good as it is!! haha... nah i definately try to get the digis to a more finished state but i am kind of a "one step after the other" thinker - so there is the chance that they will move into more finished states with each new piece
    enrigo: i feel honored thanks!
    RandAlThor: thanks - yeeee colors would be great
    Movenski: thank you very much! i found out for myself that the better (photo) ref. to study from pretty much comes from "art orientated" photographers. Jan Saudek photographs are great for me to study from, interresting pictures, subjects are interresting nothing plain.... and whats really important for me is that the tone values are often clearly distinct - that way the studys can be done quick with getting good experieces out of them ... and they are simply inspiring!!! some of the books i have used to study: Anatomy for the artist (watching muscles, good form definition) ; The Nude Figure (boring boring, but many poses) ; Guenther Roessler (photograph, great tones, inspiring) and newspaper!! (the relaxing coffee, cigarrettes and sunday newspaper sessions; good mixture of emotions, the pictures have story... i love it)... great sketchbook btw
    enthombed: thanks man!

some lines from photo ref. & i entered the Dominance War III (will be a 3d entry). i started building myself some ideas for the entry, started sketching out those, the last one was the one i liked the most (still has some errors&non worked out parts) and i will begin to build it in 3d somewhere next week.
    i start to like digital drawing...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.