Asatira well i needed something to make it more supernatural so i tried to show some of the kenetic energy gambit has flowing up and out of the eyes like u always see, i was going for the too human effect but i had like 2 mins befor i turned it in so yahhh.
Katinkithanks sorry i didnt get to your 2s sketchbooks but a lot of art related drama today ill explain later if u guys wana hear.
Peetaer thanks its always good to hear that a little hard work is paying off and i know about the anatomy thing and i really hope i get all this extra work done so i can start back up on it all it dose help u leaps and bounds. and i loved the last comment i really wana do a digi painting that takes like 50 hours and make it look perfect right now i think i wana learn the underlaying structurs more for the body and do a little more practice with fast speedie paintings befor i embark
and with that note an update a little speedie practice around 45mins pleas enjoy Attachment 515725
Last edited by Demo; November 10th, 2008 at 10:24 PM.
Heres 6 more from AP studio art from the last 6 weeks
1. charcole of a girl that modeled for our class i had the face really beautiful then at the end i screwed it up.
2. one day ink print with some blue pastel in it.
3. Watercolour of some bones
4. A page of some sketch book like hands, i used a lot of things in mentlers style so i hope i dont offend
5. Some layerd figures, mentler inspired once agin thanks
6. Some stripes with a figure. Attachment 517843 Attachment 517849 Attachment 517845 Attachment 517847 Attachment 517850 Attachment 517851
great diverse update! not bad for six weeks!
quick comments on all the pieces:
- the girl's dress is just great! all those folds! but the hands are wrong, the fingers are too long and the palms are too small. and whatch out for the eyes!
- both skeleton studies are beautifully rendered! i love the watercolour texture and the colours you chose. anatomy-wise the scapulas should only go down to about the middle of the ribcage as a rule of thumb.
- the mentler rip-off looks very mentler-y. it's always interesting to try to copy a certain style.
- the abstract one is too busy for me. abstract works need a extra strong composition! lead my eye! (and avoid tangents!)
- the guy on the ladder - wow that's colourful. i can't really look at it for longer but it's interesting for sure!
katinki thanks i really had problems with those hands and i really hope i didnt piss u or any one else off with the mentler one i mean i used my own hands for the studdies so i should be ok right ??/ idk
well heres a water colour iv been working on for a church in florida
ok im trying some enviroment painting for comp graphics now and im not gona lie this is probably the best enviroment iv done so far and i really wana get bact to finish it but i also want some tips so leave some knowledge Attachment 521191
Last edited by Demo; November 17th, 2008 at 04:14 PM.
Wow lots of new stuff! I advise trying to work with face proportions a bit more, your eyes still look a bit off.
ok for your watercolor church thing, I can't tell where the church ends and the background begins. Oh, I just saw it. I dunno how you decided to show the church confused my eyes. I would like to see a bit more persepctive in there, maybe a little bit of the other side of the church so you have it at an angle. I like your palm trees, pretty interesting and loose.
The environment painting is pretty amazing. I know close to nothing about computer painting, so er good luck?