Thanks

What kind of scanner do YOU use?

Yes, you! I want to know what kind of scanner I should ask for for Xmas because that's all I really want - a printer/scanner so I can actually post my stuff up on here in my sketchbook (I hate drawing with my tablet), and I need the printer part because it gets old having to pay to use the printers at the library when I need to print stuff for school.

So what kind of crispy scanners to do you all use? I don't want a crappy one that makes the sides of my pics dark like some peoples I see on here. And I need like an A4 sized one because that's the size of all my sketchbooks. Thanks a million!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I'm pretty sure that the edge of their scans are dark because they are in a book. The dark part is where it bends to go into the binding. It's what happens to me.

I don't know of that many printer/scanner combos that are that great. Usually the quality of the scanner goes to shit. I just bought a $99 scanjet the other day. I like the quality so far, and if I ever needed to scan film it's got the nifty little film holder in the lid and all that. Cheap, and decent quality. It's A4 as well. (most scanners are, maybe not on combos though.)