Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Weets SketchBook

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Weets SketchBook

Hey guys,

I'm a 17 year old bloke from Australia who's just finished high school ( About a week ago ). I still have 4 exams till I'm completely finished though so until then I probably wont have a whole lot of new work up.

Right now I'm interested in lots of different fields eg. 3d, concept art, traditional, programming etc. I found this website and I had to sign up So far the quality of work and criticism here is exceptional! Hopefully I can learn from everyone and further my skills.

I've always been creative and interested in art. Though, in the last few years I've gotten interested in games programming and this is what I am hopefully pursuing at university next year ( Hope I get in first try! ).

I'll try and keep this sketchbook updated regularly and post mostly only digital paintings/drawings/studies.

And feel free to suggest me to draw or paint something! Sometimes I sit there wondering what to draw

I hope to improve these things:
    - Digital painting overall
    - Environmental design/painting
    - Figure drawing and character design

deviantArt Account: http://ssjjackass.deviantart.com

First one is a character concept and the second one is some hand studies I did tonight from real life, using my left hand as a model

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Weetbix; November 2nd, 2007 at 11:47 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.