Hi, my name is Elizabeth Weir. I am a senior going for my BFA in Drawing and Design at Old Dominion University with a double minor in art history and Asian studies. My expected graduation date is May 2009. I have a background in speaking Japanese and Spanish. I am currently looking for a summer internship with a video game company that is willing to hire me for anywhere between 3 and 6 months starting in late May/early June.

I have a lot of experience with working in large groups with others, both as a follower and as a leader. I have held numerous officer positions in various clubs on campus, including currently being the vice president of Phi Eta Sigma, which is an academic honors society. I have also worked two summers as an assistant leader with a Girl Scouts summer camp, and one of the tasks that I had was teaching my group of girls arts and crafts.

I also have experience with animation. I have participated in summer animation classes in the past (two weeks each), and I have also created an animation for the Nintendo Short Cuts Film Contest back in May 2007. I am currently working on another animation for my Drawing Studio class. I use Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Windows Movie Maker for those animations.

Below are some of my freelance pictures and a link to my animation. If you would like to see my more traditional work, or have any other questions, please e-mail me at eweir001@odu.edu

Thank you for your time

This is the link to my animation for the Nintendo Short Cuts Film Contest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANyauxkyG5M