Rotate Page tool doesn't work with my Wacom tablet

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Rotate Page tool doesn't work with my Wacom tablet

So here's an annoying thing that happened to me; Rotate page tool doesn't work with the expresskeys on my wacom anymore. And rotate page snap function doesn't either (space + alt + shift). Rotate page works when I use my keyboards space+alt keys for some reason. And this drives me nuts. Cuz I just reformatted my laptop and I've installed everything a couple of times now. Before this it worked. And another fun fact is that resize brush hotkey works (alt + ctrl). Not that it counts, but it's funny. I think..

So anyone?

Here's what I installed (default settings):
    Painter X, X.1 patch and then 6.05-7 intous3 driver

any help appreciated

-vaaken

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If your talking about rotating the canvas on your screen while working, I just use "E" on the keypad. Hot keys are way better and yes, same frickin thing happens on mine. Learn the hot keys! remember, after hitting E you'll see a pointer finger, use your wacoem pen to move the canvas from there hope that helps.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ooh, a reply. Thanks for that tip . Well, I'll better get used to doing it your way. I had a go at it yesterday, uninstalling / installing different drivers. And the oldest driver version actually made it work! But then I got problems with 'double-mouse-cursor-freak-out.' Perhaps there's some device conflict on my machine? hmm... So I reverted back to the latest driver which means no worky! This feature used to work with my tablet on the same setup and driver. Which is really odd... anyone capable of turning back time? Then PM me

I'll try noodlin' some more, but if it doesn't work out.... #¤% it

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi,
    I had a similar problem, I used to have my Wacom3 buttons set so that I pressed the Alt+Space to page rotate, but this stopped working one day.
    To solve it I had to uninstall the Wacom drivers, and reinstall the latest version again, and it came back to life, and seems fine now. I don't know if the problem was that I installed the latest wacom driver over the top of the previous version (as I usually do), without uninstalling.

Regards,

Phd.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.