finally moving forward

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

finally moving forward

i just got back into digital with my new job. theyre making me use one of those big wacom monitor things, and theyve been fun. i started working on stuff for a personal project (a fairy tale for children), and this was a test image i did for a possible setting/atmosphere in one of the scenes.

more of just an excersize really, though to me right now this is a sketch that im probably going to finish for the final site. but we'll see. either way, after a year of conceptualizing and designing and plotting, im finally putting my foot down on things and am proudly moving forward

thanks for your time, guys!

finally moving forward

also, how do i change whats in my signature, i looked for a long time, but couldnt figure out how to change it. my website is actually rhodesbros.net, we lost the .com : (

Last edited by tom; September 11th, 2007 at 01:40 AM. Reason: needed to add information
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i really like this, the atomosphea is amazing

some crits tho, i would say make it darker around the corner the character is passing, a gradual shodow going very dark, adding contrast to the image.

while i love the sketchyness and more spontanious, lively feel of it some of the bright white lines are very bold and stand out (such as the squigles near the upper center and some more detailed rain splashes) a lower opacity on these would look much better.

i love your use of angles and senery, it looks great.

its atualy rather inspiring and i wish i had my graphics tablet on me now and more time (currently at collage) so i could sketch, its a very nice piece and i wish you all the best in your new job.

PJB21

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    On the signature thing...

Just above the first post on this page you will see a link bar. The first one says "User CP".

Click it, then go down the left side to where you see "Edit Signature".

As the ego shrinks, so the spirit expands.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.