Thanks

Tell me about Tablet PCs

So I'm looking for a portable digital sketchbook. I tried using a basic one but I hate trying to pack away all my utensils and stuff when I want to go outside and sketch or something, big pain in the ass.

I was wondering if anybody knew of some good tablet PC's? It'd be even better if they could run ZBrush aswell as Photoshop and others. If possible I'd like some pressure sensitivity.

Any upcoming Tablet PC's I should be aware of aswell as current awesome ones?

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Well dell has a tablet comming out soon but i'm not sure yet if it has presure sensitivity. nobody knows

there is also a moded macbook called the modbook that has been converted into what looks like a very slick tablet. it has 512 or more points of presure sensitivity and runs the Mac OS.

There is the thinkpad tablet

and a slew of other tablets and slates. You'll have to find people who own them to review them. You should know that tablet threads are very common in this fourm so if you search you might find more usefull information than i could provide.