Thanks

Halo 3 "First to Play" Event Ticket

I did the contest through Pontiac's website for the Halo 3 event and won a ticket for the event on Sept 11th. Since I live in Florida I wont be able to attend and wondered if anyone felt like going? Here are the details they gave me on the site -

Congratulations, you were one of the fastest to complete the objective. Your reward: The chance to be one of the first to play Halo® 3.

You will need to bring a printed version of this page along with a valid ID for a chance to gain access to the Halo 3 First To Play event at San Francisco. Doors will open at 9pm on September 11, 2007.

Invitations are non-transferable NO TRANSPORTATION TO EVENT WILL BE PROVIDED BY SPONSOR. All expenses in connection with the event, other than as specifically set forth herein, are the sole responsibility of the invitation recipient. Invitations may only be used once.

Receiving an invitation does not guarantee you entry into the event. There are more invitations being made available than there are seats in the event. 2,500 invitations will be distributed per event, and a maximum of 200 ticket holders and their guests will be granted access into the live event. Entry to the event will be on a first come first served basis, for valid invitation holder (and guest) only. Guest of invitation recipient must be 18 years of age or older.
    Note the have to have valid ID well...I cant solve that problem but if you cant get a ticket and really want to just try to say you're me to get in it's on you. If you don't get in (which is possible) then sorry =(. But if you're willing to give it a chance at the last moment let me know in this thread and ill send you the info.

(I will only be sending the info to one person).

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 254 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 2,121 Times in 870 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 2,121 Times in 870 Posts