Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    KChen do you have like a blog or a site where i can check out more of your work? i know you have a few threads here but i was just wondering if you have anymore art in other places online..or do you have a Book? Man your stuffs great!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hi Award_me,

Thanks for the kind words Unfortunately, I don't have any website right now showing my recent works. Most of my recent stuff are still under NDA, but I will start to post more of my class demos up here and at the school blog:

http://conceptdesignacad.blogspot.com/

Thanks again for your support and Keep in touch~!!

Kevin Chen

Thanks

Steve Huston Drawing Workshop

Concept Design Academy Summer 2015 - "3 Day Composition Workshop" this weekend~!!

http://hustonart.com/index.html

My teacher, Steve Huston is running his Drawing Workshop over at our Pasadena studio in May.

Steve is an amazing artist and an inspiring teacher. He is one of my main influences in teaching and drawing. I strongly recommend his course to anyone who is interested in learning figure drawing.

Here are the workshop sign-up details:

Pasadena, CA 91105

The workshop will start on May 1st ~ 4th, 2008 (Thursday~Sunday)

9AM~4PM daily (including 1 hour lunch).

The tuition is $575. Payment in full is needed to reserve a spot.

For payment, send check to:
    Steve Huston
    4680 Conestoga Circle
    Bozeman, MT 59715

For more information contact Steve at (406)-522-0906

Thanks for your time,

Kevin Chen

Last edited by KChen; March 8th, 2008 at 04:17 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,345 Times in 2,869 Posts
    there are only two places I can recommend for studying concept design and this is one of them. Congrats on the success guys! Great work with the program too.

Jason

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Summer 2008 Schedule Ready for Sign-up!!

Concept Design Academy Summer 2015 - "3 Day Composition Workshop" this weekend~!!

Hi Everyone,

We are back for another semester at the Concept Design Academy~!!

We got some great new instructors and workshops coming up this term. Make sure to sign up early while spaces are still available.

To sign up, simply e-mail us at contact@conceptdesignacad.com to reserve a space. We will send you an availability confirmation and enrollment details shortly after.

The first workshop starts on May 31st and the first day of class starts June 7th.

Best,
    Kevin Chen
    Concept Design Academy

Last edited by KChen; May 2nd, 2008 at 02:09 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Jason, coming from you it means a lot to us. Thanks for all the help in spreading the word out. I am looking forward to see you guys again at the next Conceptart workshop. Khang, Anthony and I all had a really great time and it was fun to meet everyone and inspiring to see all the amazing artworks. Thanks again for inviting us~!!

Thanks
    I took most of the classes last term and I can strongly recommend this academy!
    You get the best instruction you can possibly get, and for this price it is really unbelievable. Thanks for the good times Kevin, and the other instructors!

I'll have time for two workshops before I leave LA, awesome!

Thanks
    I'd like to add another vote of praise for this school. I took both Figure Drawing classes and the Introduction to Character Design course, plus nearly every workshop - and all exceeded my high expectations. The amount of practical information that's handed out is staggering - I'm still going through all my notes!

To Kevin and the workshop guest instructors, it was a delight learning under you. Thanks for everything. Best of luck with the upcoming quarter.

Thanks

Sean Cheetham 3 day painting workshop

3 Kick Fine Art Studio
    55 Waverly Dr. Ste 104
    Pasadena, CA 91105

May 16, 17, & 18 (10AM ~ 5PM, 1 hr lunch)

Sean Cheethm is coming to our Waverly studio for a 3 days painting workshop. The event is organized by Charles Hu, the owner of 3 kick Fine Art Studio.
    Sean has an amazing ability to capturing people in his portraits. A class I would strongly recommend for anyone interested in learning how to paint and capture likeness.

Here is a short description of the workshop:

Sean Cheetham will take you step by step on how he develops his personal painting in this 3 days workshop. Surface preparation followed with graphite drawing and acrylic wash will be demonstrated in the first day. On the second day, he will continue the work with oil. Demo from life by Sean and students painting will be on the last day of workshop.

To find out more information, please visit 3Kick Fine Art Studio's website or contact Charles Hu to sign up:

http://3kickstudio.com/Events.aspx
    626-466-5043

Thanks for your time,

Kevin Chen

Thanks

Creature Design Workshop w/ Constantine Sekeris on May 31st

Come join us for this 1 day special event, where Constantine will share his design techniques and painting process used for his many memorable characters.

Constantine is the concept artist responsible for creature and character designs for films such as Blade II, X-Men III, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Passion of the Christ, Constantine, Spiderman, Fantastic four, Ghost Rider and many others.

For more of his art samples, you can visit his site at:
    http://www.constantinesekeris.com/main_page.swf

This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in learning more about creature design or getting into the film character/creature design field.

Space is limited so sign up soon

To sign up, e-mail us at contact@conceptdesignacad.com or call 818-669-4657 for any questions.

Last edited by KChen; August 29th, 2008 at 05:01 AM.

Thanks

Storyboarding for Animation w/ Phil Craven (June)

For more info, visit us at http://www.conceptdesignacad.com/ or email us at contact@conceptdesignacad.com

There is only a few more spaces left, hope to see you there~!!

Thanks,

Kevin Chen

Thanks

Last Call for Constantine Sekeris' Creature Workshop this Saturday~!!

Last chance to sign ups, if you are interested to join us for this Saturday's creature workshop.

Here are some of his traditional pencil sketches to start off the new week

Enjoy~!!

*** Update - Here are some photos from Constantine's Creature Design workshop. We had a lot of fun getting a sneak peak at his working process for films such as Hellboy 2, Hulk 2 and some of his personal works for his book. ****

Final image of the demo design:

Enjoy~!!

Last edited by KChen; August 29th, 2008 at 05:01 AM.

Thanks

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  • 424,149 Artists
  • 3,599,276 Artist Posts
  • 32,941 Sketchbooks
  • 54 New Art Jobs
Art Workshop Discount Inside
Register

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
SpringOfSea's Sketchbook