Thanks

NeedHelpInMudbox

I'm pretty new to mudbox and need some help. I selected a specific part of my model so I could sculpt it in detail without having my computer slow down from the rest of the model which was not important for viewing at the time. When I was done detailing, I deselected all and brought the entire model into display. I don't know if I hit some command by accident, but now the entire rest of the model is now a greenish blue color and the part that I had detailed is still tan. The most troubling thing about this is that I can't edit any part of the model that is green. How do I "unlock" the rest of the model to bring it back to normal. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Guess no one know. Thanks.

Thanks
    I'm obviously pretty late on this one, but I can help you out. The green areas are locked because they are at a lower subdivision level and the normally-colored area is editable. You just need to go down to a lower subdivision level to get everything to be editable again. You can do this by pressing the Page Down key on your keyboard, and you can bump the subdivisions up by pressing Page Up.

If that doesn't work, then the mesh might be frozen. You can unfreeze everything by pressing Shift+U.
    Bethany's a nice girl; she doesn't park.

Thanks
    my only suggestion would be go get zbrush...
    Site
    BLOG

SketchBook

"it's much easier to scale up from simplicity than to scale back from complexity"

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.