Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 286 Posts

what the... "reviews" for lazer tag guns that hurt my brain

i was surfing teh internetz for a decent lazer tag system that me and my friends could get into. i found one such gun that looked promising, and so started searching for reviews written by owners of the gun, to help me out with my choice in buying or not. all i found was stuff like this..

What Customers Say About Lazer Tag Team Ops Tag Master Blaster:
    Either could completely talk drive recently fewer someone lead a care up the tool possibly obtained from air Christmas. Gift could be separate some Tag Lazer Blaster Tag Ops Team Master beyond the shopping, from gifts and furthermore season alongside little woman. This might more than extend ride further each Shrek Tale Game 2 Twisted - Fairy nobody change a fall upon the fall off raised despite friend presents.

Both shall earlier examine side entirely other with Fashion Barbie Clock Wall Fever Fashions myself refer a hill for the day indeed wrote with surprise gift. This would currently believe plant of course either Ops Team 2-Player Tag System Deluxe Lazer he rise a winter outside the time yesterday affected beyond voice Christmas gift. She shall easily treat instrument round some Building - 'n System Pop-Onz Go Build Village them experience a system near the system never continued until hill gift. Some thought do the nice child their will be win about the connect behind the purchase somebody ought to prevented out the shop a little driving beyond some buy. Either person am the sure fact itself would order through the receive for the shop we might be acted past the Christmas very resulting at either holiday.

---------------------------------

Each drive has the strong test nobody can be hope throughout the show beneath the shop neither would be improved past the season both finishing since many shop. Everbody could be rather add market slightly the somebody live a experience across the rise clearly understood through care buy. Anyone should otherwise listen example below every Shrek Tale Game 2 Twisted - Fairy many notice a trip throughout the fact clearly belonged as current presents. Our cross does the little corner their may be choose about the regard down the special gift this should be sold around the Christmas gift especially sounding beside fewer Christmas.

The list to hide that special should over are representing. I could later prepare truck no longer more with Fashion Barbie Clock Wall Fever Fashions everything apply a help out the support still said under idea season. No power have the late fall everyone should extend within the want from the shop her must saved during the holidays right preparing up many Christmas gift.

-----------------------------

Gift should be involve the Tag Lazer Blaster Tag Ops Team Master during the special, around purchase but Christmas gift throughout common cloud. Which might be only call problem when this what enjoy a guide across the question too passed like glass buy. Their book haven't the low door its would act as the read above the gift we can be believed before the gifts then creating by any Christmas gift. Season would own my Tag Tag Team Master Lazer Ops Blaster into a Christmas gift, under season where holiday off popular path.

Gifts will save the Tag Blaster Tag Ops Lazer Master Team over much gift, beside season however special gift from successful hand. Season would continue several Tag Blaster Master Lazer Team Ops Tag besides their special, around Christmas gift but special into only hand. Many would forward join land only little Shrek Tale Game 2 Twisted - Fairy we sound a hour outside the example maybe included at drive gifts. Any place isn't the standard time yourselves would enable except the divide inside the special gift one might treated beneath the shopping here expecting except most gift.

Her should how identify place more the with Fashion Barbie Clock Wall Fever Fashions any encourage a fact but the control therefore kept through truck discount. That paint haven't the important region this should depend alongside the prefer about the purchase their could be accepted alongside the shopping no longer handling outside more Christmas gift. Much oil have the total day its ought to look round the happen between the shop myself can stayed upon the purchase more than expressing near the Christmas.

-----------------------------

Anyone could a little reply experiment round less theirs imagine a weight under the hill though understood against joy holiday. The car to say an holiday can both has liking. The ride isn't the great hole themselves might be go despite the would since the Christmas gift everyone could found among the purchase up to managing inside the Christmas. Yours would up to publish paint no longer the Shrek Tale Game 2 Twisted - Fairy someone want a name along the book at all designed upon hour holiday.

The rise to train the Christmas will nevertheless am depending. Each year is the direct test your ought to try off the describe down the gift his would be agreed besides the shop sometimes seeing into some gift. Shopping must occur some Tag Lazer Blaster Tag Ops Team Master down the Christmas gift, over discount since Christmas despite following world.

-------------------------------

Purchase would try some Tag Lazer Blaster Tag Ops Team Master off your discount, between buy and furthermore holiday behind effective hand. Yourselves must currently vote support already several yourself control a plant between the corner a little recognized like break holiday. Other path doesn't the only clock everything will be support from the shall but the holidays our can be acted past the special gift down indicating along the shopping. Yourselves should be too collect unit instead a Shrek Tale Game 2 Twisted - Fairy what reduce a truck as the woman slightly introduced as air discount. The woman to would my presents may be when don't requiring.

Neither hill is the potential truck yourself can return but the prevent throughout the presents one might began as the shopping particularly willing out his Christmas gift. Gifts must watch both Tag Tag Team Master Lazer Ops Blaster upon this season, below discount and additionally shop for best school. Purchase could prepare their Tag Blaster Tag Ops Lazer Master Team against his holidays, about Christmas gift and also shop on similar clock. The list to sort little purchase shall normally be leaving. Discount could reach many Tag Blaster Master Lazer Team Ops Tag up much purchase, down buy thus shop about clear plant. The group to reveal that Christmas gift would be best haven't realizing.

The process to read most holidays should okay has recognizing. Holiday would be become that Tag Lazer Ops Team Tag Master Blaster without neither buy, but Christmas gift and consequently season outside significant month. The side to admit an presents would be before does training. Christmas gift would wish other Tag Ops Tag Lazer Blaster Master Team by the gift, out season and consequently buy through special voice. These ought to still stand market even each with Fashion Barbie Clock Wall Fever Fashions some see a hold over the region then needed by tree holidays. Several test have the true city that would work off the drop within the presents yourselves will be connected underneath the gift carefully inviting out the purchase.

It desert doesn't the better guide we might be need above the travel aboard the gifts we might be turned within the purchase on owning about both purchase. The danger to fill more special can be down do opening. Neither voice do the right trip anyone could cross near the happen inside the purchase me may be built by the shopping entirely costing about the season. Many ride doesn't the simple wish himself must win for the reduce until the special gift who can decided underneath the gift slowly sounding into the presents. The line to indicate several Christmas might usually haven't relating.
    .. i started reading them, thinking they were genuine. i got about 5 words in, and then ROFL'd.

sigh.. so does anyone have any experience with lazer tag systems that they can recommend? i would love to have a MILEs system, but most of the necessary parts are sold out, plus im not really that competent in soldering, let alone circuitry. the guns you get in those portable lazer tag companies are pretty awesome, but it seems that nobody is selling them second hand - i would need something like 25K to get a starter kit for a business, but i only want a few guns :/

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    two works, paint ball
    lazer tag never really got my interest because you arent dealing with a genuine projectile, plus there is really no fear involved in getting your ass pelted.

Thanks
    well, if its impact youre after, there are lazer tag systems that use electric shock as punishment for being hit, but im not sure of their range or reliability.

Thanks
    all my laser tag stuff always quit working when i neeed it most stupid crap.. and those reviews are definitely computer generated.. or VERY badly translated - JAG
    it's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything..

Thanks
    yeah, i figured that. i found some actual reviews from real people on the guns themselves. they sound awesome! i checked out the tech spec, which includes 11 pre-programmed games, text messaging, AND a missile that physically fires, emitting an infra-red signal that has a wide spread and allows for multiple and simultaneous tags. this gun actually seems pretty decent! the only thing is i cant get it in australia unless i get it through ebay..

Thanks
    Well, I guess you could easily just ride isn't the great hole themselves might be go despite the would since the Christmas gift everyone could found among the purchase up to managing inside the Christmas.

But if you still have no luck, why not get some supersoakers and fill them with active glowstick juice or some sort of phosphorescent liquid instead of water?
    Finn | my sketchbook thread | tumblr | Bēhance | gorillaartfare | whiskey, gin, and pints of beer

Thanks
    The reviews sound like they were written by a Markov chain algorithm. The eggplant toward an anomaly If the tornado defined by the customer assimilates a chain saw, then the frozen crane hibernates.

Thanks
    It reads like an Asian man had run a bunch of reviews through an online translator and posted them.

This kind of stuff always makes me giggle.
    >>>CLICK HERE AND CLAIM YOUR FREE* IPOD<<<

*there is no ipod, actually. sorry

Thanks
    snarf called it.
    computer generated,

im sure you get spam emails like this.

it is odd how ever that yu cant find genuine product reviews.