Thanks

Magma New Mutants

Hi everyone! Hope your all in good health,
    I'm concidering having this statue turned into a kit. I'm talking to a caster right now so it looks like he can produce high quality statues. This is of course my Magma new mutant statue based off the cover art below, I made it more interesting by having her melting down a sentinal head. She is 7 1/2" tall with a 3" diameter , I would have to say she would be around 7 1/2" tall if standing
    This is still a two months away if it happens as I want to resulpt some areas and others will need to be removed and made ready for mold/cast.
    Contact me with pm for details
    Thank you

Magma New Mutants
    Magma New Mutants
    Magma New Mutants
    Magma New Mutants

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Magma New Mutants
    Magma New Mutants
    Magma New Mutants
    Magma New Mutants

Thanks
    Ok guys here the deal, I just spoke to the caster I'm going to use and he is willing to cast the Magma figure herself ( not the base) in yellow clear resin but only for the first 10 and thats on top of the discounted price that those will get for pre- ordering this statue. That would make a great sculpt killer in my opnion and well worth the money. Need eight more to put in production!

Thanks
    the base looks great, very tactile and contrasted well with the impish round, feminine, melting figure in the front. sort of like ying-yang kinda contrast.
    on the figure itself, the hair, especially the left-waist-length side downward patch seems a bit stiff and heavy so is the front swooping patch, in comparison to the ref. pic? the face seems to have lost the elven look of the ref. pic and look more like a regular gal? not exactly the right person to give comment, just observation. the head seems to be protruding to much to the front compare to the more composed pose in the ref. pic? am still exploring the word of sculpting, so i can only bass my comments on my observation of the ref. pic and your sculpt.

cheers