Some Posters
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Some Posters

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Smile Some Posters

Hey havn't been here for a while, i'll come back at some point, busy busy at the moment with art and writing and going to uni *sigh*. Anyway that's not the point (I think this is the right place to post), i'm thinking of making some posters (just for myself really since I don't think anyone else would be interested), but I can't decide on some variations so I thought I would ask which ones you all thought would work best as a poster, also if you have any other ideas on them let me know.

Poster 1:

Poster 2:

This is another one that didn't fit on the board:

You can see more at DA if you want:
    http://www.cique.deviantart.com/

Thanks

Cique

mmm... tastes like chicken.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well thanks soo much to the 50 people who viewed this and didn't say any thing, I know its not concept concept art but it is concepts for posters, it's not like I was only asking for a letter and a number.
    I remember why I gave up posting here now.

*flame*

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    One thing you could consider-since you said these were for yourself-is what kind of mood you want, seeing as how different colors do tend to provoke different reactions. Blues, for example, tend towards calming, while reds, oranges, yellows lean towards passion, energy, happiness ect. Obviously I can't tell you which one you'd want, but hopefully it's something for you to consider.

Also, in the second set I would avoid using any with a large amount of highly saturated and contrasting colors(like all the ones in column G), they hurt my eyes.

Btw, heres a googled link with a quick summary of colors/moods. http://iit.bloomu.edu/vthc/Design/psychology.htm

Last edited by Cyrus; August 19th, 2007 at 02:33 PM.
    "The proper rewards are not simply tacked on to the activity for which they are given, but are the activity itself in consummation." -C.S. Lewis
    "Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid." -Proverbs 12:1

Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section!
    -Cyrus' Sketchbook-

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thanks alot for the reply , I think I will use the one that is seperate from the others, I was not sure and wanted some other oppionions

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.