Comment Please!
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Comment Please!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Comment Please!

Hello,

So I made this is a advertising possiblity for my high school play called, noises off. What do yall think?

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Thanked 3,344 Times in 1,123 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I actually like the effect you have for the title. The waves reminds me of noise, while the black seems to make it look like nothngness... noises 'off' indeed, comes across pretty well (font is a little tacky though)

Everything else though feels like a scene that's set in a comic for illustrative purposes.... there's no interest generated, no centre of interest at all, just "here's everything, try to figure out what's important! Mwahahaha!"

I think a complete redo is in order, you have to pick one thing above all that embodies the play - a prop, a scene, a chracter - and give them first billing in your scene/poster. Everything else can be there, but has to whisper while the main idea shouts.

The 'shading' or textureing isn't doing much for me. Just makes everything look greyer and dull. Might be neat as part of the background, but it's just confusing it with the characters right now.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.