Some art of mine.
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Some art of mine.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Some art of mine.

This is some of my older art from a while back. But I still mainly draw the same. And all the pictures are pretty bad quality because I can't afford a scanner at the moment. And I have been wanting to learn how to do computer art, but for some reason I haven't gotten around to it. So it's all pencils for now.

This is Paul Dirac, a physicist. This is probably about 2 years old. And I used a reference picture for it, but I don't know where to find it... o.o

This is an original from like 3 years back.

I used this picture as a source. I looked at it a few times and tried from there. It's about a few months old. I don't remember why I wrote her name like that, and not the original Zelda logo thing. I think it was too hard for me.

I'll upload more later. As soon as I start drawing more stuff. Anyway, what do you think? I'll completely appreciate any help I can get. :]

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I would recommend finding some good reference books. George Bridgeman is amazingly good for this, his books helped me tremendously. The other piece of advice is to start simply. It is much easier to start with a simple gesture and move on from there than it is to try and tackle a professional looking piece right from the start. I usually start out with an oval shape for a head, a curving line for the spine, another oval shape for the torso, basic lines for the arms and legs, and a box shape for the pelvis. Obviously, you will have to become familiar with the proportions of the human body to make the simple gestures look correct, but that's what reference books or even internet sites are good for. I won't say that this will be easy, all of the artists who are considered the best amongst their peers poured their heart and soul into perfecting their craft. But if you start with the basics and continue to post here, your work will definetly improve. Good luck! One more thing, it is fun to play with the digital side of art, but untill you are ready, you should stay with the pencil and paper.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.