Thread: Discgirl

Thanks

Discgirl

That´s one of my old stuffs...watercolor pencils...coments are welcome.
    SEEYA.

Discgirl

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Beautiful work, sexy character! I love the character design, and the way you rendered her anatomy. Very well done for a colored pencils piece. The lighting on the right side of the image is very well done, although the lighting on the left side is a little inconsistent, I believe. I think that the arm and leg on that side should have more of an edge light instead of direct light from the perspective of the viewer. Really minor issue, though.

The shadow on the wall looks odd, if you were to do this over, that would be the first thing I'd change.

The main thing which I do not like about this image is the small, sketchy strokes of the colors. That has to do with the medium, though, not really your fault. Personally, I think this could be a really impressive work if you were to do some digital editing in Photoshop to make the coloring more solid and eliminate the small brushstrokes. This would give her a more anime-style look and make the image read better. Have you considered this? I think it would be worth it.

Anyways, beautiful work, thanks for posting! Peace,

- me

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.