Thanks

Wink My new portfolio site

Avast ye!

I'm not going to put this into the 'finally finished' section because I have posted most of it's content before but I'd like to give some more attention to my new site.

I'm not a website builder (I only know the basic html codes) so the code probably looks quite dodgy but I managed to make it work.

The thumbnail gallery will most likely be replaced by a flash scroller/browser soon but for now, the basic html will do fine.

Thoughts? Comments? Kudos? Popsicles?

Thx in advance for checking it out!

WWW.BRALT.BE

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Ellingsworth Guest
    I like it, very easy to navigate. Hey, just a suggestion maybe that sketch called "Alien Chicken" should be the front page image, it's cute and rendered very well would have caught my attention a lot more than the current art on the front page. Keep it up, dude.

Thanks
    Tis cool, I would love a website for my work....I could never get to grips with Dreamweaver though!! I probably could if I really tried but I've never really had the patience when it comes to website design!

Cx

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellingsworth
    I like it, very easy to navigate. Hey, just a suggestion maybe that sketch called "Alien Chicken" should be the front page image, it's cute and rendered very well would have caught my attention a lot more than the current art on the front page. Keep it up, dude.
    But...but I like my Minimi wielding soldier thanks for the comments though! Alien chicken nuggets!

Quote Originally Posted by Chermilla
    Tis cool, I would love a website for my work....I could never get to grips with Dreamweaver though!! I probably could if I really tried but I've never really had the patience when it comes to website design!
    I made it from scratch using the good old wordpad in Windows! So screw dreamweaver and get working! *whips*