Thanks

Cool Help, I've never bought one of these before.

Help! I've never bought any type of accessory for my computer before let alone a tablet. I was interesting in getting a Wacom Intuos2 Platinum 9x12 or atlest that is what the sales person recommended.

Is it a good tablet to buy or should I get another brand? Is there other brands? What would you guys recommend?

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 134 Posts
    wacom is the best, accept no substitutes. they have a total monopoly of quality, the 9x12 will give you good starting point.

awesome customer support,
    lifetime warenty
    great product

have fun

Thanks
    If you want more info about tablets just go to the search button at the top of the page and search for tablets within the forum, you will get a bunch of threads.. you can also go to the Painter section.. there you will find a post I just posted the other day..

good luck

-mike
    -Deth Jester
    "Live each day like you will die tommorow, and dream like you will live forever..."

Thanks
    Thank you for the information Mr. Android. I've never done digitial artwork before so its an adventure for me. I always thought Winstor & Newton had a "total monopoly of quality".

Thanks
    just remember you're drawing on silk. or glass. hehe. don't press too hard on the stylus, it'll cause loads of problems for you. Of all the woeful bear-fisted artists who usually carve their art into the sides of stampeding rhinos or onto sewar cap, myself included, possibly that guy feebs too... That's be a fight. the cunning linguist from the fella show Bizarre vs. the bear-fisted painter from the boards of CA! Place your bets, step right up, i'll be doing autographs and impregnations after the show!

...um, maybe it's time to take my meds. there are horses in uganda that would kill for these tranquilizers. hehe.

Anyways, don't lose ANY of the paperwork that comes with your brand-spankin-new tablet, do not lose anything. This is one of the few boxes you do not want to throw away. inportant information and somat. Take it from me, i threw everything away with the christmas wrapping... i catch you laughin and i'll chop yer head off!

-always entertaining people left and right, in and out, up and down-

Thanks
    " Of all the woeful bear-fisted artists who usually carve their art into the sides of stampeding rhinos or onto sewar cap"

LOL !! That'd be a great thing to paint/draw. Oh the images in my head :rofl:

Thanks
    I had no idea I was the 1,000,000,000,000 person to ask about tablets. Thanks for all the input it help greatly.