I just recently started digital painting, finding it very difficult at the beggining, now not so much. I have noticed trying to teach myself from this site and other tutorials that although the help and community on CA is awesome , sometimes as a begginner asking for advice and looking at all the pro stuff on here can become discouraging and frustrating. So here's my idea......

I want to start a thread specificly for begginner artists( I know theres already heaps of stuff like that on here but hear me out) a place where it is restricted to begginer artwork only where all the people who are still learning can post their work , offer advice, tell each other something new they learnt, and also helping each other progress.

The most important thing i found out as a begginer is that practising is the only way to improve except that i find it hard to keep motivated enough to sit down and practise.I'm thinking that working with other begginers will work because if someone else improves it will make me try that little bit harder to catch up.

The work can be either digital or traditional it doesnt matter as long as everyone wants to share their knowledge and work.

just remember you have to be a beginner.

i want to try get a moderator to start a sticky for the official thread, called "Beginners corner" under community activities sections.

if anyone is intrested in join just say
" im in" its just that easy! then ill copy and paste you name for the future when the tread is created.

Then ill post all the ppl's names down who agreed to participate and ill try and start it up from there.

(I KNOW THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT SECTION TO POST IN BUT I WANT TO GET AS MANY PPL JOINING AS POSSIBLE THIS IS NOT SPAM)